VN Ren'Py Lust Element [v0.6.1b] [Night Icons Studio]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Icons

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2022
BANNER.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to the future! In this sci-fi Visual Novel, you'll take the role of an independent spaceship's young and ambitious captain. You hire a crew to finish a small mining mission, but what seems to be a small mundane job drags you into the middle of the grand conspiracy...

Will you accept your part as a pawn, or will you flip that political chessboard over and set your own rules? Try it, and remember...

The universe is vast and full of possibilities!​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-07-20
Developer: Night Icons Studio - - -
Version: 0.6.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Steam v0.6.1b
Win:
- - -

v0.4.1d
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - -

Extra: GALLERY UNLOCKER

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Intro_1_17.jpg Intro_6_14.jpg Intro_2_5.jpg Intro_2_16.jpg Intro_4_15.jpg Intro_7_2.jpg Intro_5_24.jpg Intro_8_12.jpg Intro_8_5.jpg Intro_5_1.jpg Intro_7_16.jpg Intro_2_5_1.jpg Intro_6_1.jpg Intro_1_13.jpg Ep_4_13.png Ep_10_40.png Ep_10_15 (1).png Ep_5_25.png Ep_11_4 (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Edited and moved to Games.

Night Icons
Good luck with your game and feel free to open a ticket for the game developer badge. Also, are any of the genres below currently in the game?
MILF, Titfuck, Stripping, Voyeurism, PoV, Vaginal sex, Tentacles, FFM, BDSM, Gay sex

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
A small piece of warning, the blonde girl is in a relationship with the guy on the right (not the MC) and you see them (if you choose to) to see them have sexy times, not avoidable, just skippable.

Take this as you will.
from the tags, it seems that eventually you will be able to fuck the guy as well.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Further question, since I can't really tell on my screen. Is this character *trans* (has a dick and balls) or *futa* (has a dick and a pussy)? I'm asking because I'm into the former but the latter is a hard stop for me.

A small piece of warning, the blonde girl is in a relationship with the guy on the right (not the MC) and you see them (if you choose to) to see them have sexy times, not avoidable, just skippable.

Take this as you will.
Ah that sucks. She was my prime target. Hopefully we can get some Netori going on and steal her or something :devilish:

Reactions: RuJo1967

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Further question, since I can't really tell on my screen. Is this character *trans* (has a dick and balls) or *futa* (has a dick and a pussy)? I'm asking because I'm into the former but the latter is a hard stop for me.
There isn't a good clear view to determine from looking at the other videos for it, but it's probably the former more than the latter. Went ahead and changed the spoiler label to trans until a more clear view is found for it.

Reactions: RabidSloth

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty good, decent amount of content to start as well. Only issue I have with it is the weird bipolar MC. At times, he is nice and friendly, then he becomes a jerk randomly, and then back to jokes and being nice, and back to being a jerk. It's very inconsistent and gets annoying (especially since you, the player, have no control over it). Maybe a little more back story and info on the world would be better too, as I feel like there is stuff I should already know, yet I don't lol.

As for the already set relationship between Lucas and Riley, I don't mind. Game has tags for gay and trans, so assume you'll have a chance to either get with one of them or join them together. That kind of stuff never bugs me, and just feels normal to me (can't expect everyone to be single their whole life just waiting around for the MC lol). April is cute though, and we'll probably meet others along the way too.

Overall though, not too bad a start. Like I said, the weird bipolar MC is the only thing that bugs me. Everything else was pretty good though. Just hope the MC moves more towards being a nice fun guy, instead of a jerk. Best of luck with your project though, and thanks! ;)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Pretty good, decent amount of content to start as well. Only issue I have with it is the weird bipolar MC. At times, he is nice and friendly, then he becomes a jerk randomly, and then back to jokes and being nice, and back to being a jerk. It's very inconsistent and gets annoying (especially since you, the player, have no control over it). Maybe a little more back story and info on the world would be better too, as I feel like there is stuff I should already know, yet I don't lol.

As for the already set relationship between Lucas and Riley, I don't mind. Game has tags for gay and trans, so assume you'll have a chance to either get with one of them or join them together. That kind of stuff never bugs me, and just feels normal to me (can't expect everyone to be single their whole life just waiting around for the MC lol). April is cute though, and we'll probably meet others along the way too.

Overall though, not too bad a start. Like I said, the weird bipolar MC is the only thing that bugs me. Everything else was pretty good though. Just hope the MC moves more towards being a nice fun guy, instead of a jerk. Best of luck with your project though, and thanks! ;)
Better watch out joining them it does have a GAY tag you may get anal raped lol JS she's futa and he's a dude so it is very possible.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes