FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Like the previous poster I've just replayed after about a year. Don't really seem much difference from the rework, game still looks quite good and has some great basic ideas, but still suffers from the frankly incredible stupidity of the MC. I mean, it's obvious he's mentally challenged. So who let him out into space? He should be sorting paper clips in a warehouse somewhere, not making decisions.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
can someone tell me how to unlock the 9th (middle, second row) and 13th scene (middle, bottom row), please?

77icew

Feb 5, 2022
I appreciate that the MC is eating less shit from everyone (he can at least respond back so that's great) and the crew isn't stand-offish and assholes to him anymore, apart from some friendly ribbing that is quite alright.

Also, the interrogation scene is a lot better now that the soldiers react to the leglock, it isn't as bizarre as it was before, a big plus.

The game feels a lot better and reactive.
Hello, excuse me, Mc legs locked female, or female legs locked MC?

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I dont know is it good or only waste of time and boring, alone that damn talking in the bar at the beginning was so only fast forward. When that happend again then this games is dead for me.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Its a shame that you have to replay the game from the start with the new 0.4.1d and cant pick up where a save from 0.3.1d left off.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, that was just a demo more or less, v0.61b which is the newest is the full release, more than likely to many things have changed.
Still debating if I even want to play this title... haven't deleted it yet but... IDK... Feeling utterly nonplussed about the whole situation... Renders are great but the story is just weird... IDK...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:oops:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What do you mean? It's on Steam and Season 1 is now done, I actually own it, and also published by "Bear in the Night", aka Lust Academy dev.
hmmm..it was a bit strange that the last version here and on patreon dont match...and the version here is newer.
wasnt able to access steam though to check it, so teher is that.

thanks for claifying it, good news if this is still going on.
too many good projects thrown into the dust lately...

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
What do you mean? It's on Steam and Season 1 is now done, I actually own it, and also published by "Bear in the Night", aka Lust Academy dev.
So Lust Element is on Steam?

And it is done by the same developer(s) from Lust Academy?

That's a great news then - because I was really worried about this game! (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So Lust Element is on Steam?

And it is done by the same developer(s) from Lust Academy?

That's a great news then - because I was really worried about this game! (y)
I mean you can check Steam?

Developer: Night Icons Studio - - -

2023-12-11 05_41_47-Lust Element - Season 1 on Steam and 37 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​...png

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I mean you can check Steam?

Developer: Night Icons Studio - - -

View attachment 3164068
Sorry - I never saw the Steam link on the first page (although I don't have an account on Steam to 'see' this content - as I just tried to click on it).

I was just worried because there was nothing on Patreon page - so hopefully this is not the end of the game! (y)

FoxOfEmbers

Jan 28, 2023
Mhm, anyway to get the game when you can't buy it on steam?
Because steam blocks all adult content where I am and paying for games reveals my location and prevents the purchase (last time I tried at lest =D)

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Mhm, anyway to get the game when you can't buy it on steam?
Because steam blocks all adult content where I am and paying for games reveals my location and prevents the purchase (last time I tried at lest =D)
They also sell it on gog and itch.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes