WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
The stereotypical "AI" we see here and found often on this site and games...nah, don't really like it. But the photorealistic AI art that is coming and is shown below, yep, I can get into. It's around some corner up ahead...not too far off I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
To be honest, I feel AI-art is inevitable. AI-generated content is becoming more popular among devs. But the methods aren't the issue: The outcome is... :WeSmart:

Even though AI can create content much faster than people, which is probably the biggest benefit, these images are extremely far from replacing the human hand. They're lacking in crucial details and messed up basic features: extra fingers, miss-matched eyes, buildings that suddenly end, among many other issues.

THX for sharing...
Don't forget the laziness of the devs that can't even be troubled to proof their own title banner.
Just looking at the first preview: his dick (I think that's supposed to be a dick) looks to be coming out of his rib cage.

Devs like this are what make people ignore AI.

The stereotypical "AI" we see here and found often on this site and games...nah, don't really like it. But the photorealistic AI art that is coming and is shown below, yep, I can get into. It's around some corner up ahead...not too far off I think.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's an award winner?
Looking at the left pic, there's unnatural lighting reflecting off her clothes. She's in a library and being lit from below.
Looking at the right pic, her sleeves don't match. The left is cuffed and gathered while the right is straight and loose.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Don't forget the laziness of the devs that can't even be troubled to proof their own title banner.
Just looking at the first preview: his dick (I think that's supposed to be a dick) looks to be coming out of his rib cage.

Devs like this are what make people ignore AI.

That's an award winner?
Looking at the left pic, there's unnatural lighting reflecting off her clothes. She's in a library and being lit from below.
Looking at the right pic, her sleeves don't match. The left is cuffed and gathered while the right is straight and loose.
Some organization recently held an AI beauty contest. The AI models had to speak, move, yada yada. Several teams from different countries entered the contest and the team from Morocco won. You can see more here: and

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, we've established ai sucks... lol
I don't care for it much...

It does, however, take some knowledge and creativity to use it...so I guess
there's that...

----------------

Anyway.. The first two pictures up there are a bit annoying....the ones
w the '3 panels'. Are there images like that in Lust Empire or are those just
for show?

Also, what's the matter w the tongue on the girl in the second image? Looks weird??
Or maybe that's just me...

Cheers

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
AI is only as good as the dev using it. Just like peope rending images or using blender. It isnt going to make someone who doesnt care or doesnt put in time to be magically good at it.

AI art can be good, and can have really attractive models these examples of just "get rich quick" devs who are just trying for a quick buck are just not good examples of it.

Eventually a bigger dev or team is going to use it for a big game project and its going to be great.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Is it just me who's bothered by games made with AI or not ? I think it takes the fun out of the game.
I think its just how well they are made. Pretty much all AI games are done in a few hours. They are all the same, a bit text and a lot boring static random pictures.

JSimon8668

Oct 1, 2023
That is exactly it. You get low effort products for every type of art form. The reason AI is singled out is because it is new, so lots of people with little experience are using it, and because it has a reputation for being an easy, low effort solution.
I don't think that AI images are lifeless or flawed by their nature, just that many people use them with absolutely no quality control processes in place.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
way too anime
This, . . . sounds like your real problem . . . just say'n , (otherwise , why mention it, anime-hater . . . ?)

which makes it feel lazy, I want my smut created with imagination and skill

PS - Your Not paying for it, (the work You want them to put into it), your getting it for free . . . if you don't Like It, you can just Move on .

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
To be honest, I feel AI-art is inevitable. AI-generated content is becoming more popular among devs. But the methods aren't the issue: The outcome is... :WeSmart:

Even though AI can create content much faster than people, which is probably the biggest benefit, these images are extremely far from replacing the human hand. They're lacking in crucial details and messed up basic features: extra fingers, miss-matched eyes, buildings that suddenly end, among many other issues.

THX for sharing...
Not only that the AI isn't aware of other users and purposes. So when you look at these renders they look very much like they are straight out of Echo Cards of Destiny.

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
This, . . . sounds like your real problem . . . just say'n , (otherwise , why mention it, anime-hater . . . ?)

PS - Your Not paying for it, (the work You want them to put into it), your getting it for free . . . if you don't Like It, you can just Move on .
Your =/= You're. Even if you use ESL, try to make minimum effort in understanding and using it correctly <3.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Your =/= You're. Even if you use ESL, try to make minimum effort in understanding and using it correctly <3.
Apparently, you're not an English langue speaker/reader, or you'd know your 'correction' is absolutely wrong .

Example : " This, . . . sounds like your real problem " is the correct usage .

Now look at what you believe it should be, " This, . . . sounds like you're , (as-in, you are), real problem ", . . . can't you see how wrong the sentence reads, using your correction ?

Not cool, Man, Not cool .:rolleyes:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Apparently, you're not an English langue speaker/reader, or you'd know your 'correction' is absolutely wrong .

Example : " This, . . . sounds like your real problem " is the correct usage .

Now look at what you believe it should be, " This, . . . sounds like you're , (as-in, you are), real problem ", . . . can't you see how wrong the sentence reads, using your correction ?

Not cool, Man, Not cool .:rolleyes:
Way to get it wrong there, well done.

I think you'll find this bit below is the bit he was correctly pointing out as wrong:
Both of those instances of "your" should be "you're". So yeah, his correction was right, your interpretation of it was wrong.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Way to get it wrong there, well done.

I think you'll find this bit below is the bit he was correctly pointing out as wrong:

Both of those instances of "your" should be "you're". So yeah, his correction was right, your interpretation of it was wrong.
Well, he was still wrong, IF, that was the 'part' he was referring to, he should have just referenced that part of the comment, not the whole .

Perhaps you are wrong, as to what you believe/think, they were referring to . . . :rolleyes:

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes