RPGM - Completed - Lust Epidemic [v1.0] [NLT Media]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CDRccknar

I LOVE this game so far. The story is great. my only complait and it isnt really a complaint is that all the females look a little older than I would ike personally, BUT I can deal with that. Cant wait for more content, I download this EVERY SINGLE TIME I see it updated. I wish there was a banner or signature, maybe there is and I just havent found it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tulkas

Nice game. Nice playability and nice models and renders. The story is not bad at all and the animations are superb. With the hint's system you don't need a walkthrough and the game runs smoothly. Keep up the good work
  3. 5.00 star(s)

wingblade13

Brilliant game really what I was looking for and didn't even know it. I have seen some of the comics and always thought that they were really good, so I am glad to see that they are trying their hand at games. And so far they are really nailing it spot on. So keep up the good work my friend looking forward to more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Pippone

This game is fantastic and has got everything with a good quality (and I hope quantity for the future). I like very much the renders(big tits , milfs and yummy pussies!!!) , the animations, the game mechanics. The story and dialogues are not perfect but it is nice for the dark setting . So I give 8,5/10 to this game .
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 900601

This is definitely a 5/5. The plot is actually good, the CGs are unique and astounding, the few scenes are just great.

On top of that, the developer works quickly, this game hasn't been out for long and it already has quite a bit of content. So a definite must try.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

desmosome

Amazing opening scene. Awesome milfs and nice renders. Good custom(?) sprites and assets. Pretty good mechanics and what seems like a nice plot with some intrigue. The gameplay is a bit annoying though. Sometimes your objective is pretty clear, but other times you gotta randomly walk around the map and click on every object and talk to everyone after every scene. I only played about an hour so I cant comment on how the higher tier scenes within the story will play out, but I was very disappointed with the repeatable sexy times with the "play" function. There is 0 dialogue and its just a 2 second slideshow loop.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

CityGuy

I really enjoyed the game, seems fairly lacking in bugs which is great and the art is really good if you are into that. My main qualm would be having to redo the intro every update, which I can't seem to skip.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

johndoe77

The characters are really sexy and the animations very well done. A game that quickly becomes addictive without being too complicated to play. No need for a 40-page walkthrough just to follow the story. An unpredictable story even if have this doubt that the objective is to fuck.
    Will also appreciate the fact of being warned to have arrived at the end of the current version. And the display of the version to which each backup was created to find it more easily
  9. 5.00 star(s)

razien

good story great looking models and great animations and there is some parts that are voiced the intro remind me of last of us or something like that instead of a game of this category very high quality game easyly of the best
  10. 5.00 star(s)

OneWayMissile

This is game is well made and fun to play, I am really excited for more.The creepy atmosphere add a nice touch to a 18+ game cant wait for the next update.Also the milfs are very nice and well made.Anymore games in this style?(Creepy but nothing like Corpse Party)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Dragon Shin

My new favorite. this game has almost everything. I love the art and the animation, I like the game navigator that is far better than the ones usually are in RPGM games. the story is good, the milfs are gorgeous. the story is also somewhat claustrophobic and I love it for that.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

alucard81

one of best rpgm that i have seen in my life...
    what you immediately notice are the attention to detail ... dialogues with spoken sequence ... excellent animations ... and a solid plot ... a flaw is personally I find a little 'too articulate the plot in relation to sex scenes ... but it's just a personal taste ... as I said I'm not a rpgm fan I find a waste of time having to physically move from one room to another.
    good work 5/5
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TG Jad

I like the story arcs that are forming. The gameplay is pretty good, imho. Like the puzzles you have to figure out - not too difficult, but some are not so easy that you don't feel at least a little challenged by them. Anticipating the next update.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

kupic

I dont like RPGM Games too, but on the other Hand i like NLT Media Games and what i saw so far is good as always.
    So far realy nice Game.

(english is not my native language. i hope you understand what i mean) :)
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

I'm not a fan of RPGM so why only 4 stars. But I have played Visiting Aunt Sara which I enjoyed. I've basically just started this game and I like it so far for sure. Very good animations/graphics so far and story seems intriguing.

I am sure this will do very well in the future.

.:Lataz:.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

PingPanda

The game next level, never seen such quality in animation, design and story telling, truly some next level shit going down right here xD

The guy is highly underated and I urge everyone to checkout out this game, every other game he's made and his comics, guy is a genius with this shit!