Aug 26, 2018
Anyone know what to do with the pickaxe? I unlocked the new basement door with the secret code from Buddy. BUt Am stuck with the scene of the new basement area and the pickaxe.

Reactions: GOMDC90

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lust Epidemic V.54032.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Dogola

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know what to do with the pickaxe? I unlocked the new basement door with the secret code from Buddy. BUt Am stuck with the scene of the new basement area and the pickaxe.
There is a hard to see crack in the southern wall. Click on it and use the pickaxe.

Messi500

Jul 9, 2018
When i download this new update i somehow cant use the continue option. Maybe im a complete noob but do i need to put a previous savegame inside this new update or something and if so, how do i do that? Thanks

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
When i download this new update i somehow cant use the continue option. Maybe im a complete noob but do i need to put a previous savegame inside this new update or something and if so, how do i do that? Thanks
When there is no "save" folder inside "www" folder of a game you don't have "Continue options. Of course "save" folder must contain file1.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files.

Reactions: Messi500
4.40 star(s) 252 Votes