cooperlee77

Jan 26, 2019
Kathrine's page 13 is in a place I've never seen before.. Just surrounded by little boxes where is that?
On 3rd floor landing, move the boxes from the southern corridor, then go south to the entrance to the maze. then follow this sequence - S, W, S, W, S, W, S, W, S, E You found a page – Katherine: Ballerina W, N, E, N, N, W, N to exit

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: triscuits

cri

Oct 23, 2017
What is the number for the red switch on the third floor, to the west? the room full of boxes, tells me to look at the KAT note, that the number is there. The note gives me a song that says it's 23 steps away, but with respect to what?

• Sad
Reactions: langtu283

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I am missing a kamasutra page with Valerie the 5th page anyone knows where that is the rest i completed everything.

Snowman226

Dec 11, 2018
I see other people circumventing replaying the entire game every time there's an update. Does anyone have an Android save for v. 67052 and if so, how do I import it to the game. I'm lost

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
I wanted to see Val's hot ass. But that does not show (I do not remember any scenes that have this), the game needs only different angles
Yeah! Even the dialogue is getting better. Luv that Val says:
What if I were to offer you something a little more?
Would you be able to have fun with your Mom?

and later:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p:D(y)

boonleong

Jan 20, 2019
What is the number for the red switch on the third floor, to the west? the room full of boxes, tells me to look at the KAT note, that the number is there. The note gives me a song that says it's 23 steps away, but with respect to what?

Reactions: cri

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
here torrent link its got separate update file wich is only 2xx MB also mac version
and android version 67 not 70 yet

you only need to extract update to your 67 version and replace any file that asked
Hey. Sorry if this is a stupid question. How does one extract the update to the 67 version?

4.40 star(s) 249 Votes