Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Lee Romance

• Lee is a new personal trainer at the gym in the Dwarven District of Stormwind, in order to hire him you'll need to be subscribed to the gym and pay him 50 gold just once, after that if you train in the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays Lee will help you, and your muscle mass will increase/decrease by 10, but you will spend the entire day there.
  • For male characters only, if you train with Lee for 3 days an event will trigger that will allow you to start a more intimate relationship with him, getting closer to you as you spend time with him more days in different places, unlocking a mini-game and even his own house with special events and a lot of sex scenes.
It really does confuse me to why they even add straight content at this point, since it's clearly aimed at gay males now. Sonpih could be adding way more content if this was gay-focused but his goal seems really wishy-washy at this point.

Reactions: johannsyah
Apr 8, 2021
It really does confuse me to why they even add straight content at this point, since it's clearly aimed at gay males now. Sonpih could be adding way more content if this was gay-focused but his goal seems really wishy-washy at this point.
I see your point but its a WOW sex game which has lots of people interested so hes gotta have something for everyone, maybe he should focus on each per update

Reactions: MaxVaron

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Anyone knows how to unlock the deepthroat training, dinner fuck & golden fuck in Lee's House? I could never make them trigger for some reasons.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Anyone knows how to unlock the deepthroat training, dinner fuck & golden fuck in Lee's House? I could never make them trigger for some reasons.
Deepthroat is Benchpress with Lee's underwear on via transmog after finding it in his draw (Trying to figure the other 2 out myself)

Reactions: onionlover

Pooseidos16

Sep 14, 2021
Hi guys i need help. I've defeated Malchezaar a few times and I have also the Legion Master Key. However, I can't find Deimos anywhere. Is he hidden somewhere? He won't be shown to me in the Hall of Pain, Banquet Hall, or Theater of Pride. Can you tell me where heis to find him?
Thanks

Gaystar252

May 15, 2019
Bath Handjob:Make sure your lust bar is at 100 then wait until either Saturday or Sunday and Click the bath icon.

Training Deepthroat:Saturday or Sunday take Lee jock strap if you haven’t already. Go to the Mage Quarter and get the jockstrap Transmog on you, then go back to Lee’s House and click on the bench icon.

Dinner Fuck:Make sure you have Verpuberia Fruit(s) in your inventory. Click on the dinner icon at Lee’s House, when you get to the part where your character remember about the fruit then click on use it and you will get the dinner fuck scene.

Paintings Handjob:On Saturday or Sunday go downstairs and click on all 3 paintings and you’ll get this scene.

Gaming Blowjob: On Saturday or Sunday talk to Lee and click on pass time and Play Video Games. Beat Lee by Clicking on Run, Deflect Arrows and Demon Form. Once you do that you’ll get this scene.

Golden Fuck:To get this scene you have to make sure you click on the painting with him in a golden slip which is hanging above the kitchen. Once that happen you get a dialogue from Lee saying he has something special for you next Saturday night. Once you get this dialogue then everything should be in place(Also Don’t spend the night with him, if you do then you have to wait the next week after that).

I hope this help anyone who is confused please let me know if this help you out.

Feb 3, 2021
This update feels weird. Like the quality is kinda there, but it just feels so out of place? We're sucking off a dudebro in his house while he's playing video games on his TV while wearing modern-esque clothing...in a World of Warcraft parody. I dunno, it just feels like we've lost the plot a bit. Maybe I'm just being extra picky because I'm already bored due the big focus on the brothel.

If they were going to put such a huge emphasis on a character, they could have made it a major WoW character, or at the very least made it an OC.

Also I hate the day of the week system. It just makes progressing things padded out as fuck. I'm sleeping 5 straight days in a row just so I can *maybe* see the next scene, which isn't helped with the game's slightly obnoxious loading times. This is the first time I've just given up and gone to the cheat menu to see the scenes. The context wasn't even worth the hassle of unlocking them properly.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Has any more futa content been released after the demon one with multipple arms a while ago?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Haven't played Gyee myself, but ain't that a Gacha game that "Borrows" (the right term should be "Commotion"?) Characters from all kinds of artist? Anything origin from Gyee?

Feb 3, 2021
Haven't played Gyee myself, but ain't that a Gacha game that "Borrows" (the right term should be "Commotion"?) Characters from all kinds of artist? Anything origin from Gyee?
I'm fairly certain a good number of GYEE characters are originals, although there are crossovers. Collabs I think would be the better word.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes