Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everyone, let's talk about 6.6!

In terms of Sex Scenes, these will be the new ones:

• 2 Scenes with A'polo and Brox double-penetrating you (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene of Nilk fucking Tol'dic at the same time he rides his cock
How do I trigger those two/three scenes?

sleepy505

Jun 8, 2021
Hey guys, how do I find Lee's house? He invited me to spend more time after the BJ scene in the park and I thought he said it was in the dwarven district.... but I don't see anything anywhere. LMK :) thank you!

Veryuglyboy

Mar 10, 2018
I'm at an impasse
I prefer to play as male or futa in games with a choice because it usually means a bigger variety of women in lewd scenes. I can't tell if picking male is the choice that enables most of the gay content. If so then does picking female only let me get a variety of men in lewd scenes? I just don't know.
Because I've seen a lot of bickering over gay here I feel I should add that it's just not my cup of tea, god bless if it's yours. Just wondering how much is optional before I invest myself.

Zespeth

Nov 24, 2018
I'm at an impasse
I prefer to play as male or futa in games with a choice because it usually means a bigger variety of women in lewd scenes. I can't tell if picking male is the choice that enables most of the gay content. If so then does picking female only let me get a variety of men in lewd scenes? I just don't know.
Because I've seen a lot of bickering over gay here I feel I should add that it's just not my cup of tea, god bless if it's yours. Just wondering how much is optional before I invest myself.
Still straight content being added but there does seem to be more male/male content recently. I think the patreons wanted more gay stuff. I don't really mind but i get its not everyone's cup of tea.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm at an impasse
If you haven't played before, definitely worth it as there are a very meaty chuck of straight contents.
All those bickering are those who can't stand for the idea that "straight contents" don't dominate the game anymore;
or those play every updates, as there are MORE gay contents THAN straight contents LATELY - much more fuckable male than female NPCs.
Also, it's a sandbox, everything is "optional".

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
You can get a decent amount of hetero content by picking a female character. Not that much with a male character after the early zones.

qorio

Jul 6, 2020
Hi everyone, let's talk about 6.6!

In terms of Sex Scenes, these will be the new ones:

• 2 Scenes with A'polo and Brox double-penetrating you (1M/1F)
  • 1 Scene of Nilk fucking Tol'dic at the same time he rides his cock
How do I trigger those two/three scenes?
The first one is a random event in A'polo's room at night. The second one is available at Nilk in dungeon during the day. If you don't have him you can hire him at mansion

Lastiozo

Jun 18, 2017
I, for the life of me, can not get the A'polo/Brox scene to happen. I visit at night with neither of them doing any tasks, nothing. Many, many attempts.

Is there a prerequesite I am missing?

May 6, 2019
I, for the life of me, can not get the A'polo/Brox scene to happen. I visit at night with neither of them doing any tasks, nothing. Many, many attempts.

are you a guy by chance? I think it might be a hetero scene. (Cause I did the same thing, couldn't get it to happen.)

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018

Max affection for both I believe. Then just keep going into A'polo's room over and over. Should pop up. You'll see them standing side by side. Just click the eye.

sleepy505

Jun 8, 2021
Is there a way to obtain certain Armor alternates that I did not opt for when completing a quest? For example, I completed one quest and forgot to obtain enough addiction to get the Latex Suit, so I got the Latex Armor by default... is there anywhere in the game I can purchase the latex suit now that the quest is finished?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Is there a way to obtain certain Armor alternates that I did not opt for when completing a quest? For example, I completed one quest and forgot to obtain enough addiction to get the Latex Suit, so I got the Latex Armor by default... is there anywhere in the game I can purchase the latex suit now that the quest is finished?
I think you can buy the underwear later, on the underwear shop or the clothes shop, I don't remember. You can also refuse the prize of the quest until you get enough addiction. That's what I do.

Reactions: sleepy505

sleepy505

Jun 8, 2021
I think you can buy the underwear later, on the underwear shop or the clothes shop, I don't remember. You can also refuse the prize of the quest until you get enough addiction. That's what I do.
Thank you! I'll try back around and see if I can find them somewhere... Thats what I usually do too and I forgot D: and my last save is further back than i'm willing to backtrack lol.

Reactions: Rafster

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
I really enjoy the sex scenes but for the love of dick I cannot get myself to actually play this game. I just use the cheat and look at the sex scenes.

Reactions: Dyson
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes