HalcyonReign

Formerly 'LE10201971'
Dec 16, 2023
Okay, all.. I don't know what/how I missed these... Can anyone enlighten me on how to unlock the last two spots here, before I beat the Principal?
LfA_Book.png

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
This guy Lee is not the only one causing trouble for me.
Deciding to go through the game again, I discovered that things didn’t go beyond 40%. Who remembers what to do tenderly? I'm already tired of running with him from the gym to the park and back.

Reactions: HalcyonReign

HalcyonReign

Formerly 'LE10201971'
Dec 16, 2023
This guy Lee is not the only one causing trouble for me.
Deciding to go through the game again, I discovered that things didn’t go beyond 40%. Who remembers what to do tenderly? I'm already tired of running with him from the gym to the park and back.
The only *struggle* I had/have with Lee... At some point you can visit him at home.. once you have access there, visit the "gift vendor" and buy the silk wrap from her to give to him. Currently, I'm "stuck" with unlocking his "photo album" of memories.

The Bath Handjob was easy enough. The Training Deepthroat (weight bench) requires that you wear his jockstrap while spotting him. The Gaming Blowjob, you have to beat him at the console game you play with him.

I can't figure out what you're supposed to do for the Paintings Handjob, how to get the Dinner Fuck or Golden Fuck scenes. Lee_Memories.png

HalcyonReign

Formerly 'LE10201971'
Dec 16, 2023
tell me please how to get all slaves and follower in this game
Followers:
Brox/Helena (Yellow) - Comes with the Brothel when you buy it.
Nilk (Red) - Go back to the Haunted Mansion in Duskwood after beating the rooms and "Count Suckula." You can recruit him in the Slime room where you first encountered him.
Dela (Green) - Old Town district by the lamp post.
Adan (Blue) - Old Town district at night, in the Back Alley
Lupin and Vestia (Purple) - You can recruit them after defeating Count Suckula in the Haunted Mansion of Duskwood.
A'Polo and I'Ris - (White) To recruit them you need to defeat Malchezaar at the top of Karazhan and just talk with the prisoners inside the cages after doing so.
Vanilla & Chocolate (Brown) - After defeating the Demon Principal in Redridge Academy, you can find them in the Principals office.

Slaves:
Osbourne & Ria (Red) - You can buy them from Trixie in the slave market of Deadmines, only if you have the brothel already unlocked, and once you complete her quest.
Tol'Dic & Vul'Ja - (Orange) - They are available in the Pirate Ship of Stranglethorn after completing the Captain's quest.
Grand & Shashyak (Yellow) - Complete the mission from Krypto in the bar (Grim Guzzler) inside Blackrock Depths, of Blackrock Mountain in the Burning Steppes.
Tornak (Green) - Found after defeating Thaurissan in the Blackrock Depths (smaller pic).
Deimos (Blue) - He's in Karazhan. You will find him randomly when crossing the portals to fight demons in Karazhan, but he will be chained up, you'll have to defeat Malchezaar to get the key.

Followers.png

Tornak.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Selg

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
The only *struggle* I had/have with Lee... At some point you can visit him at home.. once you have access there, visit the "gift vendor" and buy the silk wrap from her to give to him. Currently, I'm "stuck" with unlocking his "photo album" of memories.

The Bath Handjob was easy enough. The Training Deepthroat (weight bench) requires that you wear his jockstrap while spotting him. The Gaming Blowjob, you have to beat him at the console game you play with him.

I can't figure out what you're supposed to do for the Paintings Handjob, how to get the Dinner Fuck or Golden Fuck scenes. View attachment 3747647

For Golden Fuck, you need a vegetable and 100% (green stripe) Like so.

• Red Heart

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022

I can't figure out what you're supposed to do for the Paintings Handjob, how to get the Dinner Fuck or Golden Fuck scenes. View attachment 3747647
I don't have Lee's house open yet. I've reached 40% and can't go any further. This already looks like nonsense

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
6 game weeks have passed, but as it was 40%, I have two options for what is happening.
1) I don’t understand what needs to be done and that’s why the event is not progressing. (Highly doubtful, I tried all the combinations and none worked)
2) The author broke the game with another patch. (This is more likely. This has already happened more than once)
Conclusion. I'm waiting for the next patch.
The game should entertain, not irritate or make a person a nerd.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to read them.

• Red Heart

HalcyonReign

Formerly 'LE10201971'
Dec 16, 2023
I don't have Lee's house open yet. I've reached 40% and can't go any further. This already looks like nonsense
I don't know the exact steps to take for you... I just kept meeting him in the gym, and the park until on the weekends Lee's house becomes available to access.

Are you removing his clothes, and completing sex acts with him at the gym/park?

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I don't know the exact steps to take for you... I just kept meeting him in the gym, and the park until on the weekends Lee's house becomes available to access.

Are you removing his clothes, and completing sex acts with him at the gym/park?
I've already gone through the entire thread with Lee. At 40%, Lee's house has not yet appeared.

Of course, I undressed him, etc. But progress does not go beyond 40%.

By the way, the bug with the store, which I already wrote about, was not fixed with the next patch.

• Sad
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes