Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Yeah, the "sissified" Zack is not something I like much either... But I find the "bully" Zack hot as fuuuuck.. lol

View attachment 3850486
Yeah, Zack is hot as fuck and one of the most gorgeous model of the game, though his personality is shit. I would have loved a sub path that wasn't about sissification (the last scene in red lingerie...), to put him in his place (a versatile option would have been the best though).

Good continuation.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Hello.

Yeah, Zack is hot as fuck and one of the most gorgeous model of the game, though his personality is shit. I would have loved a sub path that wasn't about sissification (the last scene in red lingerie...), to put him in his place (a versatile option would have been the best though).

Good continuation.
I agree, it would be better to have a group sex in the shower, where Zach would be passive. It would be more fun. But the author sees it differently.

But it is more correct (from my point of view) to fix the installed bugs.
For example, a bug with Helga's store.
Let me remind you that if you start selling something to Helga, the game will freeze. Keep this in mind.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
For those like me who still haven’t discovered all the pictures in Lee’s house, the author of the post made a to the text description.
Let me remind you that I am not the author of this magazine, I am a subscriber.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wait, Sonpih now adding Sissification? I thought he's done with Trans / Sissy / Futa stuff since people don't like it.

Or are you guys talking about dragon with Slit / Sheath ?
As much as some people don't like it, Slit / Sheath is not Vagina, it's inspired by real life anatomy often seen in male reptile.
It's only nature to give Dragon slit + dick rather than cock + balls, since they often seen as reptile.

Also, 9.3 seems like a big update?:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..... or it's just a bunch of re-colour? :(

Reactions: Emilen
Aug 15, 2019
Wait, Sonpih now adding Sissification? I thought he's done with Trans / Sissy / Futa stuff since people don't like it.

As much as some people don't like it, Slit / Sheath is not Vagina, it's inspired by real life anatomy often seen in male reptile.
It's only nature to give Dragon slit + dick rather than cock + balls, since they often seen as reptile.

now you can change color of body. but idk about sasification. i liked cause i can get naked all time and use chastity in all scense

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022

If you indulge all the wishes of the players, the result will be disastrous.
1) You will lose the author's view of your creation.
2) Everyone will get tired and leave. There's nothing worse than spoilers.

I've been watching your game for a long time. I saw how from something terrible it turned into something beautiful. You are doing everything right, but everything needs moderation. Strive for balance.

Question.
1) Are there plans to create sex in the academy's bedroom?
2) Is it planned to have sex with NPCs whose missions have already been completed?

As an idea.
What if we made it possible to invite NPCs to a brothel as a client to earn money?

I think it should be interesting.

Reactions: Monkey94 and jttth

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
How to correctly mix cum in mess hall?
If you are interested in (fruit, milk, exotic), then above you will find a link to a blog where all this is shown.
If you're interested in proportions.
a) If there are two ingredients then 2/3 + 1/3
b) If there are three ingredients, then 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LustForAdventure-9.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Emilen and Viet9999

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you indulge all the wishes of the players, the result will be disastrous.
1) You will lose the author's view of your creation.
2) Everyone will get tired and leave. There's nothing worse than spoilers.

I've been watching your game for a long time. I saw how from something terrible it turned into something beautiful. You are doing everything right, but everything needs moderation. Strive for balance.

Question.
1) Are there plans to create sex in the academy's bedroom?
2) Is it planned to have sex with NPCs whose missions have already been completed?

As an idea.
What if we made it possible to invite NPCs to a brothel as a client to earn money?

I think it should be interesting.
I'm kinda lost here, are you for some reason mistook me for the developer of this game?
Sry to disappoint but I'm not.

Tho I agree with you, Game devs should hold true to their Artistic Vision.
NEVER let the audiences to tell them what to do, even tho they should listen to their audiences.
Audiences don't know better.
On this front, Sonpih (this game's dev) is doing quite good.

It's also not about "Balance", if you try to appeal to everyone you end up appeal to no one.

Reactions: Emilen

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Tho I agree with you, Game devs should hold true to their Artistic Vision.
NEVER let the audiences to tell them what to do, even tho they should listen to their audiences.
Audiences don't know better.
On this front, Sonpih (this game's dev) is doing quite good.

It's also not about "Balance", if you try to appeal to everyone you end up appeal to no one.
Not every artist can stay true to their Artistic Vision, some devs have to make femboys into bara characters now, because a modern audience can cancel them for a fake CP alert or a platform they sitting on will think so. Indeed the audience doesn't know better, but it pays and judges each of their steps now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes