randa

May 7, 2017
how can i stop melissa's backmail? In the changelog it is stated you can.
But so far melissa's blackmail story just goes on.

EDIT: It is simple. Just cont. until you get the choice. I was just to impatient.

Last edited:

Brix_

Dec 28, 2021
Am I missing something, or is the only way to progress to click the same buttons and watch the same scenes for dozens of times, before one of your stats finally increases?

Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
What the source for gloryhole videos and actress name 4bccb2b, c96c3db, 9e9a392, 14c26dc? "Shy" bj type :)

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
So, how many patches until buttsex? I'm waiting until then to subscribe.
Yeah! I been wondering if there was ever going to be any fudge packing in this. Dildo is about it as best I can tell, all there is.

I seem to have reached and spot in the game where it just seems to loop, and no progression in that direction at all :(

And it is such a slow Burn, (Gee Whiz!)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Yeah! I been wondering if there was ever going to be any fudge packing in this. Dildo is about it as best I can tell, all there is.

I seem to have reached and spot in the game where it just seems to loop, and no progression in that direction at all :(

And it is such a slow Burn, (Gee Whiz!)
He added in the beginning quest and route openings for virginity loss with various characters but they have no content yet

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Where is the folder location of the saves?
I had to format my pc but I made first a backup of the hard disk and I want to recover the old saves.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes