talt3

Feb 9, 2022
This started off really great but I think the free version might be broken. Some of the stats don't seem to go high enough to unlock new "free" content. It might also be because I'm using an old save file. Either way, they might need to test the free version a bit.

Overall great game though.

Reactions: lexlutha
Jul 2, 2017
It's almost exclusively GAY. Unless the MC eventually transitions instead of just a sissy.
I said straight since I assumed that the MC would transition eventually. Anyway, regardless of terminology, this is disappointing, has the dev made any statement regarding bi content?

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I suppose it's not the idea of the game, but I wish I could play the game where I was just bullied by these characters and not also feminized.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I suppose it's not the idea of the game, but I wish I could play the game where I was just bullied by these characters and not also feminized.
try LUST FOR LIFE the companion to this game i have not played it but its a male protagonist and no sissy fem ..it might be more to your liking

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Has anyone been able to get the main traits past 4,5,5 ? It seems im stuck in a loop with no progress.
Update to the current version of the game, and check your Quest list to find out what is needed. But be sure to export your save and then import it back after you update the game. I believe the max for the traits with the Subscriber Version #10 is 7/7/9.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
View attachment 2233209

Overview:
In this game you will play a guy, newly moved to the city with his mother, who will find himself discovering new sides to his sexuality. As you continue in your adventure you will explore this new nature of yours and deal with many other characters, both female and male, who will push you down that path.

All of the content of the game will focus on your journey of feminization and acceptance of your new sexuality with a whole growing series of events occurring as you progress through the game.

The game is a spinoff of Lust for Life and is set in the same city as the main game with most of the characters already seen in the other and some new characters.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-15
Release Date: 2023-08-15
Developer: MartinDrake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra:

View attachment 2233238 View attachment 2233232 View attachment 2233241 View attachment 2233236 View attachment 2233237 View attachment 2233239 View attachment 2233406 View attachment 2233240 View attachment 2233407 View attachment 2233405
Can you update to the new public version please?

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes