Blablabla3

Jun 26, 2018
Played through this yesterday. Good writing, great images and story is pretty fun. Choices don't matter at all but at least it doesn't force you to buy food/shampoo and grind pointless shit.

My one red flag is how much the dev slaps the "hey join my patreon to see content" across all WIP pages, but I guess we'll see what happens.
who is pstar in the first and third pics

shaneopks

Mar 29, 2020
Any one else having alignment issues? My was fine until i restarted it and now alignment has shifted to center so 1/4 of the text is covered by the left pannel

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
This game is getting there, albeit slowly, but the updates are consistent. Maybe it's just me, but content feels deliberately measured in frequency and quantity, which in truth would be smart if the dev has a specific amount of time they want to spend and money they want to earn from their Patreon supporters. Totally makes sense if you think about it.

Otherwise, it's worth the time to wait on it. It's more of a visual novel than any sort of CYOA, which is not a bad thing so long as you don't go into this with any sort of sandbox expectations.

It's clean code (loads fast, saves don't kill your browser, etc.) and the UI/UX is one of the best you're going to find for one of these games. The writing is also good; it's colorful and salacious, but it isn't self-indulgent walls of purple prose like Blauz.

Overall, LFL:ASS has had a good start, the core loop is there, but I don't think we've got into the real meat of the game just yet. I'd say we're probably about 2/3rds through Act 1, e.g. the protagonist hasn't had any actual oral or anal sex with another guy yet, but they're getting close to that milestone.

Reactions: lexlutha

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Great game. Pleasantly surprised to see the author have 1,100+ subscribers on Patreon; clearly the market for sissification was bigger than I expected. Or are there just fewer content creators?
The author also has a straight game on their Patreon which might be helping as well since a lot of people seem to like that one. A lot of people on this forum complain about how many sissification games there are but you can honestly just search for that genre and it's one of the lowest categories :shrug:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
How tf does this game not have the interacial tag, its in the preview images and in big bold text on the online link.

Apr 6, 2022
Ciao Martin! Ho visto che il gioco è giocabile in italiano quindi presumo che tu mi capisca.
Innanzitutto, ottimo lavoro col gioco!
Davvero eccitante ed è davvero semplice da giocare con una mano (se capisci che intendo).
Volevo chiederti se fosse possibile aggiungere più contenuti gay m/m, ecco.
O se fosse possibile aggiungere più uomini con cui interagire.
Ti ringrazio davvero tanto e ti auguro di riuscire a realizzare il gioco che volevi!

Reactions: klaustidus0

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Damn, a game with Ella Hollywood! She's so beautiful! Hey dev, maybe you could include Daisy Taylor and Natalie Mars in future updates? Just to make it even hotter! ;):D
I am in love with Natalie Mars man, would love to see her

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LbM-93

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
I'm wondering wether the dev actually likes the subject of the game. He keeps setting up amazing quests and story lines about M/M that seem to be abandoned ever since 0.1

Anyway 0.4 is nothing extraordinary, just a couple of pages that you have to grind through a thousand times just to reach the point were you give half a handjob. I don't know if all this padding is to slow down to get more money, or the dev is uncomfortable the subject

Sep 16, 2021
I'm wondering wether the dev actually likes the subject of the game. He keeps setting up amazing quests and story lines about M/M that seem to be abandoned ever since 0.1

Anyway 0.4 is nothing extraordinary, just a couple of pages that you have to grind through a thousand times just to reach the point were you give half a handjob. I don't know if all this padding is to slow down to get more money, or the dev is uncomfortable the subject
The lack of a male family member, namely a Dad, is kinda of a dead giveaway imo.

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes