Ren'Py Abandoned Lust for Life [v0.01] [DrCrazy]

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I remember how horrible Bad Brother was in the beginning. I didn't know the game was still going on until about a month ago. The dev can always learn and get better.
Most creators just abandon it after seeing that money doesn't go their way, just saying. Only a few truly does an effort to do a game with quality in it, but even so just because of effort doesn't mean that they will succeed.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It was entertaining keep gong. When can we expect the next update?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly i didnt even knew it was possible to create a PC game on renpy using a Mac..

i though it was only possible to make a Mac version using a pc... but the reverse .. o_O

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
wow. thx for upload i think? but dude the Renders gives me pain. Maybe i look at it again when the renders looks more hmm Natural.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Man, you should spend a little more time posing your characters. Also there are no shadows in your scenes, no reflection, or refraction. If your MAC is weak for these tasks, change the engine. Try TK-17, or Honey select.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
If the snake like dick disappears then it would be okay already hahaha.

P.D: Wow the MC and the "antagonist" are both kind of rapey rapey, the people that I would just call the police to take them both away.

So... after playing it I can see that the antagonist already won, I mean he is already fucking everyone, it kind of makes me wonder which is our win condition, is it to stop him from fucking your family?, getting a girlfriend?, and of course what is the win condition for the antagonist, getting everyone pregnant?.

Kind of weird starting from that point, I personally find it more fun to literally compete for the affection of a girl rather than this.

Reactions: plrdls and Baka!

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
In fact the game entertained me, but it is too linear and there do not seem to be different routes, we should be able to let the antagonist steal the women (NTR) or avoid it and show dominance (love, harem). If you can make the game not so linear and put at least 2 routes, the game will be much better enjoyed :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok to the Dev you have the makings of what could be a interesting story especially if you make it where you defeat the NTR as a path meaning not only do you take back your family but you take the other dudes as well here are some of the top things you need to work on ASAP.

1. Renders - Not sure how to help you on this if your rig is shit then you kinda shit outta luck on this one.

2. Posing - On the F95 discord there are plenty of people willing to give you some tips and tricks on how to pose shit better.

3. The writing - If English is not your native language and you don't know enough put the call out there on this site my guy there are PLENTY of people willing to help translate your games for free or like a couple bucks.

Other then that change the look of the cocks in looks like they have elephantiasis of the cock.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok to the Dev you have the makings of what could be a interesting story especially if you make it where you defeat the NTR as a path meaning not only do you take back your family but you take the other dudes as well here are some of the top things you need to work on ASAP.

1. Renders - Not sure how to help you on this if your rig is shit then you kinda shit outta luck on this one.

2. Posing - On the F95 discord there are plenty of people willing to give you some tips and tricks on how to pose shit better.

3. The writing - If English is not your native language and you don't know enough put the call out there on this site my guy there are PLENTY of people willing to help translate your games for free or like a couple bucks.

Other then that change the look of the cocks in looks like they have elephantiasis of the cock.
I would say that the context is okay, but how it is done isn't. Most of the events are "you are beautiful" and then she answers "Thanks", that's what I call seduction (irony mode on).

And then we have the random "lust" stat, that I just don't understand, wouldn't it be better a love stat?, make a relationship system with the antagonist and the MC.

About what you said I'm against "paths", rather just give us a free world and let us interact with girls on our own discretion. I never understood why people want paths in a NTR game, I mean it's the core of the game so it wouldn't make sense. Rather than giving me two options "harem route and NTR route" just create a system based on the main fetish of the game and develop from that.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dear devs who have posted in this topic.

Please remember this topic next time you file reports to us the next time someone talks about how bad your (also possibly shitty) games may or may not be.

shadows are beasts of karma, you see

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Dear devs who have posted in this topic.

Please remember this topic next time you file reports to us the next time someone talks about how bad your (also possibly shitty) games may or may not be.

shadows are beasts of karma, you see
Hope you didn't mean me, cuz i've just adviced him to change the engine. TK-17 looks good, my opinion. I'm not in the habit of writing shit about other PPL's games.