EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wall4.jpg

Overview:
The game tells the erotic adventures of a guy in his final year of high school. His life, so far lacking in sexual experiences, will undergo a big change.
The game is an open-world populated by women and girls who are just waiting for you. You will find girls looking for a more romantic relationship or nymphomaniacs ready to have sex at the first opportunity. Each character you meet will have its own specific personality and dozens of scenes to unlock.
Play dozens of hours of content with over 300 sex scenes and over 1500 media including high-quality images and video clips.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Developer: MartinDrake - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.44
Language: English, Italian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -
Compressed: - -

Extra:

eva1.jpg cory2.gif gina.gif corruption-A1.jpg cory.gif milena.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.gif

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Played it for around 20 minutes, the structures there and i didn't find any bugs, but there is very little content and the writing and general presentation leave a lot to be desired. I'm guessing this isn't a native English speaker, I can understand it but the sentence structure is all over the place. Especially in the introduction, (which is very text heavy). If I were teh Dev I'd do away with the intro entirely and just incorporate it into the game. Its a of of text before you get to any interactions. Just introduce characters as the player meets them.

It has potential but you shouldn't waste your time with this one yet.

One of the issues with a game with this much scope is that its going to feel very empty very early on as the events all have specific triggers i.e be in a certain place at a certain time or be based on RNG, but there isn't enough content to make you want to try repeating things on the off chance that you'll trigger something. I don't have the time for that.

Last edited:

Drinpa

Oct 15, 2017
Seems neat so far. One critique is just that there seems to be a good bit of guesswork. Why can't I eat at anytime in the kitchen? When are meals? I'm getting weaker by missing daily meals (though getting one at school automatically helps) if I'm doing other things at the time.

And yes as the one above me said that's all I guess a complaint about RNG, and there's so many locations that just don't do anything 99% of the time yet.

Reactions: Daveck

AHD

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the upload. I hope you check the color schemes you're using. Many combination are borderline user experience (like white font on bright orange background)

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
So how do you finish the quest to put your neighbours furniture together? I cant seem to find her in their house.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Keep on playing and going to school, visit your friend, until finally it asks you to skip a class. Then peep on your family in the shower.

2.50 star(s) 24 Votes