TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
So you put one scene in with Cory
1 crappy mostly obscured scene with Cory.
Nothing added to Yoga?
You think I would subscribe and give you actual money for that?
I am subbed to several devs on Patreon. You want subs?
Provide actual content

HornyBorny

Apr 29, 2018
Updated. But none of my quests have changed from saying "END OF CURRENT VERSION" So I have no idea how to progress with them

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustForLife-MARTINDRAKE-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
We’re two versions behind here for this AND Sissy Story. I wish someone would leak
Unfortunately there is no option for someone to leak because on patreon and ss dev only gives access to the online version for his subs and public offline version is only made available here when dev prepares one for this forum.
So clearly dev is being greedy and sneaky by not making any offline version available on patreon and ss so that someone doesn't accidentally share it.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
I'm confused. v32 just come out for the free folks, right? I swear I've already played through it, with Caprice and Zoey. And there's nothing new showing up for my save.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
It said I had 3 quest update but I only saw 2 and now it says I have 1,but I don't see any more.Is this just a bug or am I missing something here?

Sep 22, 2022
What am I doing wrong I come at this time and the quest is not completed what should I do to me Mandy says that I should go go to Eric this quest does not allow me to start new content , I have only Mandy left . ( From now on every other night you can go to Eric's house for dinner. Go there between 19 and 21. ) - ( Check the quest of the other characters and complete their side quest to unlock new content )

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 24 Votes