Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is it possible to actually help Todd in 0.35? He basically to be his wingman and throw girls his way, but looking at his guide section, it just says:
"Todd is my best friend." It shows his picture below), and it says Influence on morality: None.
Is that supposed to be the end of his content or did at some point his quest get bugged?

Is that quest necessary to continue Mandy's wedding route? There are supposed to be some other scenes fucking the mc's family while visiting Eric, but I've just triggered fucking Mandy there.

PS: Todd's quest is from to be from 0.33, so it should probably be available.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Absolutely atrocious idea to introduce a new guy for the mom THIS FAR into the grind. This is gonna turn your story into complete trash. Kinda agree with the other dude who said that the dev is doing some milking on that route. The bitchy sister jumps on the dick almost immediately. gf's mom begs to be fucked, all the teachers, everyone else in the game has already been fucked but you're gonna introduce some other dude on the mom path? wtf is wrong with you?

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
The whole Brandi path turns me off. Personally, I couldn't get behind taking a bullied sweet, smart girl and turning her into a depraved cock addict.
Same, this is the type of game where I wish there were multiple routes, like for Brandi, where you can choose to either subjugate her or be romantic with her, but it doesn't look like the developer wants to go in that direction sadly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
milena.jpg

Is it possible to have sex w her yet? Or will
it ever be an option?

Thanks
Cheers

2.50 star(s) 24 Votes