Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
SubscribeStar is still up... does not look abandoned to me. At least not yet!

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Go to the game website. MD posted an announcement and made his most recent update public

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I hope MD, or someone, will make an offline download of the final version. Maybe someone else will choose to pick this up and extend/rework/recast the game.

Reactions: Monaco1933

Versta

Sep 27, 2021
games and players should adopt crypto transactions by default or other platforms... soon it will be more difficult.

Reactions: Dragoci

velass

Jul 23, 2019
Lust for Life has been suspended. You will no longer be able to access the game for some time. This is not a permanent farewell. I plan to resume the game and return to writing new stories as soon as I am able again. I would like to thank everyone who has followed and supported me. See you again soon.
Is game die or what?

Reactions: Red88

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Lust for Life has been suspended. You will no longer be able to access the game for some time. This is not a permanent farewell. I plan to resume the game and return to writing new stories as soon as I am able again. I would like to thank everyone who has followed and supported me. See you again soon.
Is game die or what?
Kind of in a coma. May wake up, may not. Have to see what the author does. The author seems to think they will be back and continue this at a later date - so keep you fingers crossed!

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Mandys videos are not showing, I checked video-low/characters/mandy/room/finger3.mp4 and there is no finger3.mp4, in fact, almost all videos have weird names and are not attached to the right path.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
the online version don't seem to work for me....after a few mins, videos don't load (images still do tho)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
In 0.15 ver. no Mia Kalifa,is she no more in game?
Mandys videos are not showing, I checked video-low/characters/mandy/room/finger3.mp4 and there is no finger3.mp4, in fact, almost all videos have weird names and are not attached to the right path.
the online version don't seem to work for me....after a few mins, videos don't load (images still do tho)
This is actually the public release? So much for his bug fixes and actual play testing before release. I'd really hate to be a subscriber and receive something so bug ridden then just have to wait for the next update for it to be (maybe) fixed.
^^ This ^^ is a part of why I stopped supporting devs until the game is complete and bug free. There's been way too many going this direction lately.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
He introduces more forced content with Melissa, and Homey don't play that. It was bad enough when the Ann/Summer/Dakota route veared off into the left field bleachers.

You're forced into a blackmail route, through no choice of your own, and it seems that there's no way to avoid her getting what she wants without mindless grind to prevent it. I've stood my ground against her advances for over 5 weeks of game time and nothing has advanced in the route at all. Apparently you are expected to stop showing up or giving in to her so she can pull whatever it is that she's going to do and I'm tired of the grinding to no end. If she's going to get her way anyway, why even put this in the game except to humiliate the MC as well?

I am so done with this game. It was nice when it started, being one of the few without supernatural abilities or drug use to control minds, but has gone to Hell now by taking control away from you and throwing you to the wolves.

Last edited:
Reactions: cokesmoke23

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
He introduces more forced content with Melissa, and Homey don't play that. It was bad enough when the Ann/Summer/Dakota route veared off into the left field bleachers.

You're forced into a blackmail route, through no choice of your own, and it seems that there's no way to avoid her getting what she wants without mindless grind to prevent it. I've stood my ground against her advances for over 5 weeks of game time and nothing has advanced in the route at all. Apparently you are expected to stop showing up or giving in to her so she can pull whatever it is that she's going to do and I'm tired of the grinding to no end. If she's going to get her way anyway, why even put this in the game except to humiliate the MC as well?

I am so done with this game. It was nice when it started, being one of the few without supernatural abilities or drug use to control minds, but has gone to Hell now by taking control away from you and throwing you to the wolves.
It did say that the quest is pending if you resist and will continue if you give in, my feeling is that the resist route is just not implemented yet. ofc it might never be, but my thought is that there will be a split in routes when the gina virginity route is implemented.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
theres a memory hole or something, the game loads slower the longer i play.

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes