Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Big Fan of G Life, always wanted to play as a guy MC though. Hopefully this fulfill that niche. G luck with it!!

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
same for me
You guys are absolutely right. It messed up my chrome browser so bad, if i clicked on a link in one tab it reload that tab, open the link in another tab and disable the the back button at the same time. And i got know warning at all, I didn't realize chrome was fucked up until I stopped playing game and tried to browse normally. I had to restart my chromebook to fix it. So chromebook users should definitely stay away from the online version.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Online version full of viruses making my antivirus cumming nonstop.
What are you seeing, more specifically?

I just tried free version with Firefox (latest) and it plays fine, no virus warnings.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
yeah i think most of us probably want an offline version. this guy's doing the thing where subscribers and stuff get access one version ahead of everyone else, which kinda sucks for us but he's probably getting a bit more support cause of that. idk i just wish i could go through the files to see if ive found certain events and to see if i can even get to the events that would be interesting with the characters im interested in.

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Hey, just found this and played a bit. 2 things I need to mention:

First, I think the game would be great except the translation to English is HORRIBLE. Very distracting. I even think I came across a few lines that werent even translated (I'm guessing original language was Spanish or Italian?).

Second, just peeked on Gina in the shower and now have PTSD! Dont know who the model was but she looks emaciated beyond belief, along with her obscure body proportions...SCARY! Someone make that chick a SANDWICH! Never again! :eek:

Reactions: czertik

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey, just found this and played a bit. 2 things I need to mention:

First, I think the game would be great except the translation to English is HORRIBLE. Very distracting. I even think I came across a few lines that werent even translated (I'm guessing original language was Spanish or Italian?).

Second, just peeked on Gina in the shower and now have PTSD! Dont know who the model was but she looks emaciated beyond belief, along with her obscure body proportions...SCARY! Someone make that chick a SANDWICH! Never again! :eek:
Gina Gerson

Reactions: DarkLoki
D

Deleted member 219172

how to understand? the 030 version is online only playable? no download file for that?

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes