Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Can someone pass me a save with the content of v0.9.0? Or at least at a point close to the new Caprice and Riley events, so I don't have to start the game over from the beginning!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotelhero78

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
I agree with previous enjoyers of this content... I need a save from before this update. No need to be completed, just somewhere along the journey so I don't have to start all over. Thanks,

Ritchie007

Mar 17, 2021
Just tried version 0.11.0, both online and from the zip file and I get the same message :

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read property 'playerHome' of undefined

and then plenty of others, it's totally unplayable.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
A bit sad/strange seeing Dakota in it.

Enjoying is so far. Just about finished w .11 w no errors, other than the English which has already been touched on.
Oh, and for quite awhile I was supposed to go peep on the sister in the bathroom and while is said she was in there, it was always the mom.
And some of the blank videos when spying on my older sister via the spycam.
But no hard errors that stopped the game.

Oct 2, 2017
Android
Extract the folder from the zip (select the zip and open the options, you should find the 'Extract' option). Open your browser and type in the address bar: file:///sdcard
You will see all the folders of your smartphone in the browser, navigate to the folder where you downloaded it (default is Download) and start 'Lust for Life.html'.
Hi,
when I follow the file:///sdcard procedure with Chrome the folders appear empty. When I open the "lust-for-life.html file directly with Chrome, the images are not displayed. I must make a mistake, there must be, probably, a security in my android chrome which must be too high. When I follow the "file: /// sdcard" procedure in the Samsung browser, everything seems to work, "lust-for-life.html" appears and the images appear. Does anyone understand the problem I am having with Chrome for android?
Thank you

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
videos won't play, I get sound but no image. This is what it looks like

lenax9

Jun 29, 2019

SEX CONTENT

• Gina - New Quest and Scenes. Continue your relationship with her to make her more and more uninhibited towards sex.
  • Milena - New Scenes. Continue to visit her on the weekends to unlock new sexual interactions with her.
AUDIO
  • Added new audios for Gina.
BUGFIX
  • Bugfix on the frequency of random home events.

In

2.40 star(s) 25 Votes