TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Well, we finally get a fuck scene with Cory.
Not a single doggy shot in any of them
What a douche nozzle

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Man, 4 years of development and half the videos still don't load because the file names are wrong...

It's almost nostalgic at this point really. I wonder which vid was supposed to be "gym1", is it 33cb3d8? 54f105b? 974bfbc? Hmm....

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Quick request: can you give us an anon photo, like just a male silhouette, or even just no picture at all? I don't know why, but every one of these games seems to have the devs pick out pictures of guys who look like douches, weirdos, man whores or eternal virgins.

ghostization

Nov 16, 2017
Hmm... it would be better upload beside mixdrop or pixeldrain link?, mixdrop is superslow and mega & pixel drain is limited "sorry free account here"

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I remember a Dev with a game where you can tap almost every female in the game saying, in their mind, each female was an entirely separate story. It would be impossible, except with the ones in the 3 family members, could never find out about the others. What made it creepier was the deep dedication and fearful feeling of doing harm or being coercive.
So far we don't have a point in my game play where no matter how obliviously risky the sex is, no one has been caught. I understand the complexities of having multiple storylines in case 2 LI's discover each other. Especially as you can decide, in most cases, to pursue or not, most of them. I have noted some quests for one contingent on another.
The biggest is in the house, though, as they can all be at different levels of varying degrees. At this point I have Cory and Gina active, but the time limits kill getting so many things done, especially when you never know how much time an event will take and many require the same window, thus manifesting the grind. Anyways, is it now, or will it be in the future to have inclusive family sex? Can I guide Gina to seduce Cory before Cory catches us? I think Gina would be more vulnerable catching MC with Cory, though. Mandy still hating MC and catching either couple is another burden. So, it all depends on multiple separate sexcapades or future open inclusive harem?
There are a few groupings of girls, but this is getting too complex and takes away from the immersion.

xyza7890

Jul 5, 2017
I remember a Dev with a game where you can tap almost every female in the game saying, in their mind, each female was an entirely separate story. It would be impossible, except with the ones in the 3 family members, could never find out about the others. What made it creepier was the deep dedication and fearful feeling of doing harm or being coercive.
So far we don't have a point in my game play where no matter how obliviously risky the sex is, no one has been caught. I understand the complexities of having multiple storylines in case 2 LI's discover each other. Especially as you can decide, in most cases, to pursue or not, most of them. I have noted some quests for one contingent on another.
The biggest is in the house, though, as they can all be at different levels of varying degrees. At this point I have Cory and Gina active, but the time limits kill getting so many things done, especially when you never know how much time an event will take and many require the same window, thus manifesting the grind. Anyways, is it now, or will it be in the future to have inclusive family sex? Can I guide Gina to seduce Cory before Cory catches us? I think Gina would be more vulnerable catching MC with Cory, though. Mandy still hating MC and catching either couple is another burden. So, it all depends on multiple separate sexcapades or future open inclusive harem?
There are a few groupings of girls, but this is getting too complex and takes away from the immersion.
It felt like that's where Eva's story was going but didn't quite do it. I think she'd be a better candidate for making it happen.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Cory - New Quest and Scenes - This release will focus on the continuation of your relationship with the wonderful Cory.

Yey. At long last, my quest to bone and breed mumther shall progress.

2.40 star(s) 26 Votes