Sep 1, 2018
(There really needs to be a separate thread for the remake. Anyway...)

LustGrimm Again has updated to version 2.01. You can get 2.00 from and update it using a patch from . As for a translation, I'll release a preliminary one in a few days and a full one in a few weeks.

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018

LustGrimm Again has updated to version 2.01. You can get 2.00 from and update it using a patch from . As for a translation, I'll release a preliminary one in a few days and a full one in a few weeks.
I think something gone wrong with the update because they got rid of it from DLsite.
But anyway I still got the time to download it before they remove the update.
Maybe tommorow we'll have another hotfix patch and so a new updated version downloadable on DLsite

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019

Almost forgot, here's the thread for the remake here.

Appreciate the work you put in and hope you're safe.

Till next time.

Reactions: DarkLabs02

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone know how to fight last boss in 2.0? I have all the missing pages and the story key but the unopened hut northeast of harmonia town wont open.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
How did I unlock the triple titfuck h scene? I can see I unlocked it on the S house ("Tower" is quoted above) but I never saw this scene during my playthrough.

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
Are you asking how to unlock the scene in the game itself? In the tower there's a trap pithole and if you get caught by a succubus in that trap, you'll get that scene.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i think someone should put a: Other Games: Link
in all 62studio games threads;)
i mean the only game we don't have on the site is this one:

they are also already working on the next game:

they named it: 『鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ』("Mirror Dirty and Devil Seeds")
looks like they wanted a unique name this time:sneaky:

anyway i'll buy it when it's done:cool:
i bought all their games to support them;)
even though they are pretty much the same...
i just love sex fight and paizuri:love::D:love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i think someone should put a: Other Games: Link
in all 62studio games threads;)
i mean the only game we don't have on the site is this one:

they are also already working on the next game:

they named it: 『鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ』("Mirror Dirty und Devil Seeds")
looks like they wanted a unique name this time:sneaky:

anyway i'll buy it when it's done:cool:
i bought all their games to support them;)
even though they are pretty much the same...
i just love sex fight and paizuri:love::D:love:
I forgot all about Succubus Puttel. It looks like a great game from the images but knowing it's from 62Studio makes it sure to be enjoyable.

I can't read anything about the "Mirror Dirty and Devil Seeds" (I'm guessing it's meant to read as "Desire Seeds of Succubus Mirror in English) but it's bound to be a hit.

Reactions: decker2

GuiltyZ

Feb 15, 2021
Anyone can help me get the Missing page 6? I've done as the wiki asked and defeated Sayu, but I can't get into the cave where the page is at, needs something to destroy the wall, idk where to find this 'something'

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
Anyone can help me get the Missing page 6? I've done as the wiki asked and defeated Sayu, but I can't get into the cave where the page is at, needs something to destroy the wall, idk where to find this 'something'

you need Pick Axe, go to town, go behind the house, there are old man who give you broken pickaxe
use that pickaxe destroy the wall
your pickaxe got destroyed

Go request another pickaxe again, he will smith a new one for you.
And you can destroy the wall

GuiltyZ

Feb 15, 2021
you need Pick Axe, go to town, go behind the house, there are old man who give you broken pickaxe
use that pickaxe destroy the wall
your pickaxe got destroyed

Go request another pickaxe again, he will smith a new one for you.
And you can destroy the wall
Thank you!!!

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Ok, so I tried to play the game all is just showing was “RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game.”
Then get it? I won't bother linking to it cause it's the first thing to pop up if you google it, but it's nothing suspicious. it's just a bunch of basic assets that are in one location for games to pull from, so you don't need to waste space with a copy of those same assets for each RPGMaker game you have.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
62Studio decided to postpone this year's release of 62Chan's Challenge but they posted links to the 62Chan part 1 and 2 on their Ci-en page:

I am not sure if this will be a one day download like usual so I suggest downloading this asap. Also, there i s a translation patch mentioned on the game's Miraheze page:

Reactions: Back
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes