Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Ok. So you think it was a good idea to show the players that doctor fucking scene with the boy? What do you think the people who thought from the beginning that the doctor was one of their women would like to have that kind of shit shoved in their faces. It literally directly said "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE". I'm not downloading the game if it literally wipes that shit on the player's face. Then why was the doctor made so fucking close to the MC? It doesn't make any sense anymore. Now we're going into the grey area so feel free to put a straight uncovered NTR in the game while you're at it. At least I don't mind anymore.

EDIT: I wouldn't have minded at all if you had mentioned the fact that the doctor is not LI and left her fucking scenes out of the game entirely. I still would have played the game happily. I don't care to see, or actually I get angry to see other people's fucks in the game. That's where I change the game. That scene was like a straight MC and doctor. So it pisses me off even more. So don't expect players like me to play this game. Fucking scenes like that don't add anything to the game, but on the contrary ruin the game for many players.
Lmao learn what literally means.

• Angry
Reactions: Reaper-74

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Avoidable NTR is not a problem
Wrong, avoidable NTR is for many as much or more of a problem as just a scene of another dick or pussy shown. Avoidable NTR means you have to build the whole setup and big part of story up around an NTR protagonists or protagonists which tends to have an influence also on both the MC and female LI's since it need to make sense that the NTR protagonist has a chance to win or is fated to win.

Devs should make the games they want and I am not going to ask them to change, but these kind of story lines really do not make games more interesting to me and well having the scene shown is just a boring fast forward scene in the end, though for those who thought the doc was a LI it might have felt way worse. :p Well guess can let go of another game if it will be another have to make perfect choices or Emmanuel is the lucky guy game where Emmanuel and avoiding him being successful is 50% of game instead of getting closer to LI's and getting to know them. Beyond bored of that theme by now and those in the end never interesting story lines that take up way too much the time of every game they are in.

Good luck to dev making his game though and hope he has fun making it, since this is not to dispute his right to make a game as he wants it but that stupid notion that if you make a scene avoidable when it is centered and setup around a genre a player does not like even if guaranteeing the NTR protagonists failure, that makes it suddenly an interesting game for those players, the game and its story is still setup around that genre . : P It is like an incest game with a landlady and all text make mostly sense as incest game, making the sex scenes with Mom and MC avoidable , does not make it any less an incest focused game.

Last edited:

molva

Jan 6, 2023
Ok. So you think it was a good idea to show the players that doctor fucking scene with the boy? What do you think the people who thought from the beginning that the doctor was one of their women would like to have that kind of shit shoved in their faces. It literally directly said "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE". I'm not downloading the game if it literally wipes that shit on the player's face. Then why was the doctor made so fucking close to the MC? It doesn't make any sense anymore. Now we're going into the grey area so feel free to put a straight uncovered NTR in the game while you're at it. At least I don't mind anymore.

EDIT: I wouldn't have minded at all if you had mentioned the fact that the doctor is not LI and left her fucking scenes out of the game entirely. I still would have played the game happily. I don't care to see, or actually I get angry to see other people's fucks in the game. That's where I change the game. That scene was like a straight MC and doctor. So it pisses me off even more. So don't expect players like me to play this game. Fucking scenes like that don't add anything to the game, but on the contrary ruin the game for many players.
Thank you. I won't download this game anymore.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
In fairness, this one's a trap for anyone who likes the other fetishes but doesn't like shota. But unless you remember all the damn games on here, when the new ones pop up with your chosen fetishes, you dig in a little to see if a particular title you haven't played is worthwhile. Which is what happens to me, and I'm sure others, every time this game comes up with a new version.

I don't go out of my way to dislike games (unless, in the case of one dev, he's really earned it), but why this thing isn't correctly tagged remains a mystery, and one I can understand why people who don't like shota would be pissed about after a few needless rechecks of a game they'd just as soon skip if it were correctly tagged.
Yeah, I get that. The point is, no one reallty cares about what someone else's opinion is, unless maybe they are the dev, and then good dev's won't really listen to people unless they are paying money to voice their opinion.

So.. Those who post in a game thread "XYZ I don't like, this game sucks!" are wasting everyones time, both theirs for posting and everyone else's for reading it. If you don't like a game, the IGNORE it and move on. The time spent posting could be better spent finding a game that someone likes. It's a simple concept, if more people followed it, the game threads might be much cleaner. :)

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, I get that. The point is, no one reallty cares about what someone else's opinion is, unless maybe they are the dev, and then good dev's won't really listen to people unless they are paying money to voice their opinion.

So.. Those who post in a game thread "XYZ I don't like, this game sucks!" are wasting everyones time, both theirs for posting and everyone else's for reading it. If you don't like a game, the IGNORE it and move on. The time spent posting could be better spent finding a game that someone likes. It's a simple concept, if more people followed it, the game threads might be much cleaner. :)
Your words are like my words on so many occasions... I fear they too will fall on blind eyes.

May 13, 2018

It's perfectly valid to call out a game that resists being correctly tagged.

People do actually GAF other people's opinions - otherwise there wouldn't be reviews or ratings.
And further to the point, there would also be no tags, nor would there be any forums. F95 would be a compilation of games without category, and that's it.

To your point, we're all here because we're looking for games we like. Other people's opinions (in the form of ratings/reviews and tags) help people do exactly what you suggest - find games they like, without having to look through every game since the dawn of creation.

This game should be tagged shota. Because people actually do pay attention to what other people think, whether it's in the form of ignoring low rated games -- or tags they don't enjoy.

Last edited:
May 13, 2018
776 - Please update the tags on this. If this game doesn't qualify for a "shota" tag, no game does.
View attachment 2578578

Overview:
The hero suffers from a strange medical case, he generates excessive amounts of sex hormones, but unfortunately, it's difficult for him to get aroused like a typical boy. The doctor and the nurse seem strangely interested in this medical anomaly, so they offer him a strange treatment to stimulate his sexual desire.

His housemate, the most important person in his life, offers to help him through this difficult time but makes it clear to him that she will never cross the forbidden line. Fortunately for the hero, he finds a guide who will show him, step by step, how to fulfill all his fantasies and forbidden desires.

How far do you want to take a relationship? Will you choose the path of domination or love fantasies? How big would you like your harem to be? The choice will be yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-08
Release Date: 2023-11-16
Developer: Lust Sakura Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:

3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big tits, High heels, Incest, MILF, Teen, Domination, Vaginal sex, Big tits, Mobile game, Handjob, Oral sex, Sleep sex, Creampie, Groping, Virgin, Masturbation, Sleep-sex, Harem, Voyeurism, Male Domination, Oral Sex,
Please update the tags on this game. If this game isn't shota, no game is shota.

It will help the people who like that tag find it more easily while allowing those who prefer to avoid it the same level of convenience.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes