Satisfaction 3D Games

Satisfaction Games
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Hello.
I want to express my gratitude to everyone who follows the game. I am constantly striving to enhance each update, aiming to create a game that earns recognition and praise.
Unfortunately, Patreon closed the account due to concerns about the appearance of the main character, deeming it too juvenile. Despite my efforts to switch to SuscribeStar, my application has been pending for over a month. As a result, I had to return to Patreon, and after several interactions with technical support, I was granted permission to create a new account under the condition that I modify the appearance of the main character.
The 0.4.5 update signifies the conclusion of the first chapter, with the next chapter entitled "Sins Of Lust." The story will seamlessly continue, the only change being the altered appearance of the main character in the upcoming update to make him appear more mature.
This decision was not made lightly but was necessary to sustain the progress of the game. I wish I could have continued without any alterations, but regrettably, I am left with no alternative. I appreciate your understanding, and I share in the frustration, especially with the one-month delay it has caused to the game's development.
In challenging times, it takes a strong will to persevere.
P.S. I am excited to invite you to join me on my new Patreon page, where I will be increasing my level of engagement. Your participation is invaluable, and I look forward to seeing you there.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hello.
I want to express my gratitude to everyone who follows the game. I am constantly striving to enhance each update, aiming to create a game that earns recognition and praise.
Unfortunately, Patreon closed the account due to concerns about the appearance of the main character, deeming it too juvenile. Despite my efforts to switch to SuscribeStar, my application has been pending for over a month. As a result, I had to return to Patreon, and after several interactions with technical support, I was granted permission to create a new account under the condition that I modify the appearance of the main character.
The 0.4.5 update signifies the conclusion of the first chapter, with the next chapter entitled "Sins Of Lust." The story will seamlessly continue, the only change being the altered appearance of the main character in the upcoming update to make him appear more mature.
This decision was not made lightly but was necessary to sustain the progress of the game. I wish I could have continued without any alterations, but regrettably, I am left with no alternative. I appreciate your understanding, and I share in the frustration, especially with the one-month delay it has caused to the game's development.
P.S. I am excited to invite you to join me on my new Patreon page, where I will be increasing my level of engagement. Your participation is invaluable, and I look forward to seeing you there.
Good to see you back buddy. Really enjoying your game. Personally I always thought the MC was a little too weedy (but aware of what you were going for). So there'll be no complaints from me if he's aged up a little bit. Good luck moving into chapter 2.

Reactions: Punto and luisar018

LarsJogger

Oct 2, 2021
While this is terrible news for you as a developer, and I really am sorry, it's also low key fantastic news that the MC might no longer look like a ghoul if he gets a remake. I'm all for a more mature less ghoulish MC.

Feb 20, 2024
If they're going to redo it, why the fuck don't they make it a harem game again, since this isn't one at the moment.

Feb 20, 2024
People nowadays don't even know what 'harem' means.

The word originally referred to a part of a ruler's residence designated for his women to live. It was forbidden for any other man to enter that place, except for eunuchs.

This means that a harem traditionally involved one man having all the women for himself.

Now, people are just using the 'harem' tag for anything. Swinging is a harem now? I've seen a game called 'Harem Heroes' where the main character is always sharing his women and calling it a harem. People have just screwed up the concept.

NTR is also not harem as well.
Fortunately, in these games the concept of harem is stretched a bit so that the women don't have to be in the same house, it's enough to be around the MC and in the same city.

Exactly that, when nowadays they cram all kinds of crap into harem games that don't belong there. That's what made me want to make my own harem game. It's a real harem game. So harem is not ruined by any NTR, lesbians or anything else, meaning the MC takes the whole pot for himself.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Hello.
If you are gonna remake the game i hope you take out the doctor scene that everyone hates

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Fortunately, in these games the concept of harem is stretched a bit so that the women don't have to be in the same house, it's enough to be around the MC and in the same city.

Exactly that, when nowadays they cram all kinds of crap into harem games that don't belong there. That's what made me want to make my own harem game. It's a real harem game. So harem is not ruined by any NTR, lesbians or anything else, meaning the MC takes the whole pot for himself.
A game where MC (normal mc, not a pathetic wimp) living with all LI in a big house, without ntr and where girls don't lust after each other, a nice 3some scenes where mc fuck one and eat another at the same time.. and ofc we can't forget about good romance :cool:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
A game where MC (normal mc, not a pathetic wimp) living with all LI in a big house, without ntr and where girls don't lust after each other, a nice 3some scenes where mc fuck one and eat another at the same time.. and ofc we can't forget about good romance :cool:
I don't mind some lesbo stuff, but only during 3somes or orgies (like something that happens in the heat of the moment), but I totally hate when the female LIs fool around eachother without the MC (even with his blessing).

Feb 20, 2024
I don't know about normal, he's a kingpin's son and really rules the town in his own way. If you rule women you rule half the world.

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
If they're going to redo it, why the fuck don't they make it a harem game again, since this isn't one at the moment.
Better yet, remove the harem tag.
I'm not sure who puts tags around here, but there are very many games that would fare better if they never had this tag. Harem purists just stomp around with their dirty boots.

• Sad
Reactions: Punto

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
People nowadays don't even know what 'harem' means.

The word originally referred to a part of a ruler's residence designated for his women to live. It was forbidden for any other man to enter that place, except for eunuchs.

This means that a harem traditionally involved one man having all the women for himself.

Now, people are just using the 'harem' tag for anything. Swinging is a harem now? I've seen a game called 'Harem Heroes' where the main character is always sharing his women and calling it a harem. People have just screwed up the concept.

NTR is also not harem as well.
The problem is that nowadays everyone think that harem and polyamory is the same thing, i have seen a lot of games that is poly but is tagged as a harem because the developer don't understand the difference.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The problem is that nowadays everyone think that harem and polyamory is the same thing, i have seen a lot of games that is poly but is tagged as a harem because the developer don't understand the difference.
This 100%.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think this game is a harem, if the mc is pursuing his 'landlady/teacher' and is banging the nurse whenever she comes around. As for the doctor 'taking care of her patients' I guess that doesn't include the mc, yet. I picked the second option at first, so I wasn't sure why people were so upset about that scene. Even still, it's not like the mc has a claim on the doctor.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Harem just means multiple women all in a relationship with the same man... as it is a relationship between multiple people, it is definitionally a poly relationship. Just because you have hangups about LIs being romantic together does not, in any way, shape, or form, change the definitions of the words harem or polyamorous.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes