3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
So I guess I missed the proglogue and only saw the new chapter/version today. Before I play was Chapter 2 written to make any save info from the original irrelevant (since importing save info from Chapter 1 does not seem to be built in)? I get that there haven't been many significant choices, but I do like continuity when I play games. Thanks to anyone who can advise... (y)

Satisfaction 3D Games

Satisfaction Games
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Hey everyone, I am the developer of this game. I just wanted to clear up some confusion about the game.
- Lust Guide and Sins of Lust are actually the same game. I had to change the name because I got banned from Patreon. To keep developing the game, I also had to change the appearance of the main character to make him look more mature. The original game got banned, so I had to rename it to continue promoting it on Patreon.
- Unfortunately, someone took advantage of the name change and self-published the game as Sins of Lust. This is why there are two versions of the same game out there. I've reported this to the website admins, but they said they can't do anything since it's a pirate site.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
- Unfortunately, someone took advantage of the name change and self-published the game as Sins of Lust. This is why there are two versions of the same game out there. I've reported this to the website admins, but they said they can't do anything since it's a pirate site.
They could do something; they have the ability to ban members. :rolleyes: Actually, I think Aliens run this site... Oh Shit!!, I don't want them to probe me again... :sneaky:

I feel for you, my fellow member. The more of us that ignore the other game, the quicker he gets the hint and fucks off. :confused:

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Hey everyone, I am the developer of this game. I just wanted to clear up some confusion about the game.
- Lust Guide and Sins of Lust are actually the same game. I had to change the name because I got banned from Patreon. To keep developing the game, I also had to change the appearance of the main character to make him look more mature. The original game got banned, so I had to rename it to continue promoting it on Patreon.
just tried To search for sins of lust , the game is no more here

Reactions: Mihawk_80 and KiGa

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Chapter II Update 0.1.2
- This update features 182 new renders and 9 animations.

Where? I played from the end of last update and there was a bout 10 seconds of content. I'm not starting over again, that is horseshit!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
They have fixed it buddy. The other one was removed yesterday.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good evening, this is already the third time I've downloaded it but it always gives me the same scenes even if I start again, but do you know what happens? thanks

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Chapter II Update 0.1.2
- This update features 182 new renders and 9 animations.

Where? I played from the end of last update and there was a bout 10 seconds of content. I'm not starting over again, that is horseshit!
The problem is on your end. Update plays fine and has all the listed content.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Any plans for pregnancy? Would love to see the MC knock up some of these women, like the nurse and even the students. Mom will get knocked up later. Love to see the MC fucking these women with growing bellies.
And I have a fear that mom opposite is offended by envying other women. This means that son did not pay attention to her, paying attention to other women. and mother is more than mother but mother-woman .
In the mother, not only the mother says, but also a woman, and women are sometimes greedy and will consider their man only their own. And the rest of the women are whores, sluts, skanks, germands and other "flattering" woman-to-woman epithets.
No, my friend, mom is always first. Mom’s tummy should be the very first to start growing,
In order for her to boast in front of other women with her tummy, saying what her son is caring. Women love to boast in front of other women in what a man they unhooked for themselves, like a car from a train of lucky gold.
Mom's child will then be the oldest among all the children of her son.
Mom will feel like a real queen of harem.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
sorry guys is this ex-lust guide?
i get unknown game in my notificantion list.
mom the same on the banner but the boy - not the same.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I havent played for the past few updates as it sounded like there was barely any new actual content, now it appears the whole game is being remade or something due to the mc change, are there many new scenes with the mom since about 2-3 updates prior?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
And I have a fear that mom opposite is offended by envying other women. This means that son did not pay attention to her, paying attention to other women. and mother is more than mother but mother-woman .
In the mother, not only the mother says, but also a woman, and women are sometimes greedy and will consider their man only their own. And the rest of the women are whores, sluts, skanks, germands and other "flattering" woman-to-woman epithets.
No, my friend, mom is always first. Mom’s tummy should be the very first to start growing,
In order for her to boast in front of other women with her tummy, saying what her son is caring. Women love to boast in front of other women in what a man they unhooked for themselves, like a car from a train of lucky gold.
Mom's child will then be the oldest among all the children of her son.
Mom will feel like a real queen of harem.
That works fine for me too. As long as the boy starts knocking up these hot sluts, I love to see MILF's fucking while pregnant, especially someone other than their husbands, lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

Bifyou

Jul 12, 2024
upon playing it found it is same update as before so it is pointless to play or download it
That's why I asked my question to Bopper above. I'm new to all this and after looking at a few images, pics from the game and these were definitely *scenes* from the game... I thought those scenes would be in the game. Nope. So not only are the updates nothing new...they don't give you the scenes you WANTED to see, just pics.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, i just wanted to ask one thing. Knowing that I have to play both chapters, to fully understand the story, I downloaded the first and then the second chapter of the game. But is it normal that the protagonist of the first chapter is still the old model? Or will the author remake the first part? Just to understand if I should start this way, or wait for the first part to be updated.
Some advice?

Thank you

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
sorry guys is this ex-lust guide?
i get unknown game in my notificantion list.
mom the same on the banner but the boy - not the same.
Yes same game, Dev had to change MC for Patreon. Sins of Lust is Chapter 2 of Lust Guide.

Hi guys, i just wanted to ask one thing. Knowing that I have to play both chapters, to fully understand the story, I downloaded the first and then the second chapter of the game. But is it normal that the protagonist of the first chapter is still the old model? Or will the author remake the first part? Just to understand if I should start this way, or wait for the first part to be updated.
Some advice?

Thank you
I believe that Dev is NOT going to change the MC in Chapter 1. That's why he changed the name, so his Patreon only references Sins of Lust.
So don't wait.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes same game, Dev had to change MC for Patreon. Sins of Lust is Chapter 2 of Lust Guide.

I believe that Dev is NOT going to change the MC in Chapter 1. That's why he changed the name, so his Patreon only references Sins of Lust.
So don't wait.
Oh ok, at last now i know and can play the chapter 1, after i just need to getting used to the other new appearance.
Thank you.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes