Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Harem 0.27 + Future Versions (CheatMod)[Sababukin]

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Good evening!, mine doesn't even show the menu button, do you know what I can do to make it appear?
Needed Updating it seems and will more than likely need updating after every "major" update, if dev makes changes to the screens file which seems to be the case as of the last few updates.
how exactly do i put it in the main folder, do i replace the game folder with it or put the content within it in the game folder?
Instillation directions can be found in the OP or in my post, but TLDR is extract or just open the 7z/zip and drag and drop the "game" folder found in the mod archive into your main game directory where you find the .exe.
Need it updated please, plus where is the cheat mod to use for stats and that?
This mod includes the basic stats like mana, hp, def, money, etc. but if you mean like stats for other things you would need to specify, also I don't know of any other mod for LH.

Updated for 0.36 and files can be found in my previous post here. Didn't have any issue using it on old or new saves but if any issues lemme know.

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I keep getting an error game/screens.rpy line 281: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts. I even replaced it with the one here but still get the error.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
I keep getting an error game/screens.rpy line 281: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts. I even replaced it with the one here but still get the error.
Yeah that was my bad, had fixed it and thought I uploaded the correct one but guess not...oops anyway should be fixed now

kupokupolove

Jun 9, 2023
EDIT: NEVERMIND. I fixed it. needed to download the gallery unlocker file and the game started working again.

Can someone please help me because I cannot even start the game anymore because this message pops up as soon as I launch.... thank you in advance

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 913, in <module>
NameError: name 'GalleryDisplay' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 913, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2219, in execute
self.set()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2233, in set
value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 913, in <module>
NameError: name 'GalleryDisplay' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.7.0.24012702
Lust Harem 0.36
Sun Apr 21 00:01:20 2024

Last edited: