Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Harem 0.27 + Future Versions (CheatMod)[Sababukin]

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022

Overview:
Some cheats for in-game stats and battles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the mod button does not appear or you are using joiplay emulator check dev-note

Updated: 2023.05.11
Game/Creator: Xiongmao - - - -
Modder: Sababukin - -
Mod Version: 1.1
Game: Lust Harem
Game Version: 0.27 + Future versions
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Dev-Notes:

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Mod from game version 0.27 should work with newer versions, if not remove the file "screens.rpy and rpyc" from LustHarem/game folder and report the problem.
Download: - - -

lh1.png lh2.png

Last edited:

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Is there android port
I don't have the time to learn it and do it, sorry.

You can ask someone who creates conversions to attach the mod to the port, I have no problem with that or try to do it yourself, from what I gather there are tutorials on the forum.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
up pls if you have time ^^
I'm starting to download, I should have some free time at work so it should be in a few hours at the latest, unfortunately I can't take care of it right away. Thanks for the message.
ps. If you're waiting for a mod before you start playing consider joining discord, the moment I update the mod a notification will appear there.

mkpeer

Jun 7, 2021

Overview:
Some cheats for in-game stats and battles.

Updated: 2023.05.11
Game/Creator: Xiongmao - - - -
Modder: Sababukin - -
Mod Version: 1.1
Game: Lust Harem
Game Version: 0.27 + Future versions
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Mod from game version 0.27 should work with newer versions, if not remove the file "screens.rpy and rpyc" from LustHarem/game folder and report the problem.
Download: - - -

View attachment 2612291 View attachment 2612292
i might be really dumb but i cant find the mod button in the quick menu, can you show a photo with it?

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
never mind it was glitch using a old save file, just have to move around and it comes back.
Thanks for the message, I will hook up your message so that other players with such a problem can find a solution right away.

Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
Would be nice if the cheat button would also be in the menu and not only in the quick menu. I play on android but through joiplay so i can install the mod but the problem is that the quick menu options are limited to back, skip, q.save and menu and i tried to make the quick menu just like how it is on pc since im using the desktop version of the game, but couldnt find a way. I dont understand why its like that but i guess that cant be changed. It would be dope if the cheat option would be in the menu aswell, so android users could enjoy your mod as well.^^

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Would be nice if the cheat button would also be in the menu and not only in the quick menu. I play on android but through joiplay so i can install the mod but the problem is that the quick menu options are limited to back, skip, q.save and menu and i tried to make the quick menu just like how it is on pc since im using the desktop version of the game, but couldnt find a way. I dont understand why its like that but i guess that cant be changed. It would be dope if the cheat option would be in the menu aswell, so android users could enjoy your mod as well.^^
Hey, in the previous version of my mod the button was on the game screen after visiting the house, I don't see a problem doing it that way for people like you, however you made me interested in this QM for phones, can you show me or send me the file where you made the changes? Maybe you did something wrong and just need to change it to make it work, if not I will make the option on the game screen.
I have no way to test the mobile version.

ps. In the attachment you have a version for you, the button in the lower right corner after visiting the main room of the house(down arrow in the room with the bed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Guileless

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I dont seem to have any quick menu options at the bottom of the screen, both with or without this mod, is there a toggle that hides it or something? And yes i tried moving, dialog, all kinds of things, it doesnt magically appear.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
I dont seem to have any quick menu options at the bottom of the screen, both with or without this mod, is there a toggle that hides it or something? And yes i tried moving, dialog, all kinds of things, it doesnt magically appear.
Hm, you'd have to look in the game options or the options provided by the developer, the one next to the backpack if I'm not mistaken if it's possible to enable QM
With me and I guess others QM is normal, if there is no such option then the entry above yours in the attachment is a redesigned mod and the instruction on where the button will appear is in the post scriptum.

Reactions: koalkab2101

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
So It would seem the game dev is saying your cheat mod is bricking home events in the game. Is this true I haven't had the time to play/check it out yet.
Event should trigger when u enter the room where Varess usually is. I'm guessing here, but are you using the cheat mod by any chance? It bricks the home event triggers.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
So It would seem the game dev is saying your cheat mod is bricking home events in the game. Is this true I haven't had the time to play/check it out yet.
I find this hard to believe if you are using the basic mod from the main post, if you are talking about the one I made for Kawusi it is unlikely, But possible.
My mod the only thing it adds to the original game is the quick menu entry and there is no option for it to interfere with anything else.
I will try to catch the dev on discord and explain the situation.

ps. As far as I can see a fix has been released, I'm not sure if this is an issue with the android version (mod for Kawusi) or in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soulpuppet

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
I had a look now. I'm pretty sure the mod used to modify the home location in the past, but that's no longer the case. It was probably a case of applying the old version to the game, which simply removed new event triggers. That's about it.

Reactions: Sababukin

Kawusi

Feb 6, 2018
Hey, in the previous version of my mod the button was on the game screen after visiting the house, I don't see a problem doing it that way for people like you, however you made me interested in this QM for phones, can you show me or send me the file where you made the changes? Maybe you did something wrong and just need to change it to make it work, if not I will make the option on the game screen.
I have no way to test the mobile version.

ps. In the attachment you have a version for you, the button in the lower right corner after visiting the main room of the house(down arrow in the room with the bed)
Its not directly the mobile version, its basically a renpy emulator to play the desktop version. I tried to use different options on the emulator and used the console but couldnt find a clue regarding the QM. But its not a big deal if i can use the mod in the main room, thanks for the help^^

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Its not directly the mobile version, its basically a renpy emulator to play the desktop version. I tried to use different options on the emulator and used the console but couldnt find a clue regarding the QM. But its not a big deal if i can use the mod in the main room, thanks for the help^^
You must know that the dev released a fix today because an event was not firing, it is possible that the file I gave you is updated and if you upload the fix you will lose access to the mod again

I made a redesign of QM under touch / mobile version, you can see if it will work with this emulator.
Put it in LustHarem/game folder

Reactions: oapami and GGAmagan

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
You must know that the dev released a fix today because an event was not firing, it is possible that the file I gave you is updated and if you upload the fix you will lose access to the mod again

I made a redesign of QM under touch / mobile version, you can see if it will work with this emulator.
Put it in LustHarem/game folder
Yes, variant "touch" should work. I tried on other mods & it works.
Joiplay plays it as a mobile variant but uses pc files. I guess adding compatibility for mobile variants into renpy actually made pc mods incompatible with Joiplay:ROFLMAO:
Since most modders add mobile variant mods directly into the app & thus don't code the variant "touch" into the .rpy files.

Reactions: Sababukin