• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Event should trigger when u enter the room where Varess usually is. I'm guessing here, but are you using the cheat mod by any chance? It bricks the home event triggers.

You receive it after doing the summoning with Asara. Hints might be done incorrectly though. What was your choice during that event? Helping Asara? Chort? Lamashtu?

Same as above. If you helped Asara and don't have a demon for yourself, ignore the 'summon demon' part and simply go to the pool. I'll have a look at the hints later.
I let Asara choose (the last option), after that the hints told me just that I should summon the demon at home. A little later, the pool hint showed also up, but as I said, gone to the pool several times, nothing happens.

FYI, I do use the cheat mod (not really fan of grinding, that's why).

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Right. Looking at it, I messed up the event trigger checks. I'll issue a hotfix in an hour or two.
Also, the cheat mod prevents new home events from triggering, if u're using it.

Reactions: KingBea

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Here you go. Android users will have to wait about an hour until I upload the full thing on itch. Hotfix changelog:
-corrected a few Asara hints
-corrected pool event trigger if helped Asara and didn't summon demon for oneself
-fixed slime battle errors

I'll do a proper check of the hints on the weekend. I'm busy at work and don't have much time left at home.
Also checked the home events triggers. Pretty sure it's the cheat mod breaking it for you guys.
Edit: Here's the android version too

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruhrok and KingBea

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Here you go. Android users will have to wait about an hour until I upload the full thing on itch. Hotfix changelog:
-corrected a few Asara hints
-corrected pool event trigger if helped Asara and didn't summon demon for oneself
-fixed slime battle errors

I'll do a proper check of the hints on the weekend. I'm busy at work and don't have much time left at home.
Also checked the home events triggers. Pretty sure it's the cheat mod breaking it for you guys.
Edit: Here's the android version too
Can confirm, fixed the issues I had. In addition, the scene with Varess and Asara at home got triggered as well.
Thank you for the quick fix.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I dont seem to have any quick menu options at the bottom of the screen, is there a toggle that hides it or something? And yes i tried moving, dialog, all kinds of things, it doesnt magically appear.

I asked this question in the cheat mod thread too, but thought it prudent to as here too, since it happens both with and without the mod.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I dont seem to have any quick menu options at the bottom of the screen, is there a toggle that hides it or something? And yes i tried moving, dialog, all kinds of things, it doesnt magically appear.

I asked this question in the cheat mod thread too, but thought it prudent to as here too, since it happens both with and without the mod.
I had same issue but I think my mistake was I took the folder and file inside the game folder and dropped them into game folder but then I took the game folder and dropped it in, what I couldn't understand is why it didn't say overwrite but hey not complaining it's working

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Can confirm, fixed the issues I had. In addition, the scene with Varess and Asara at home got triggered as well.
Thank you for the quick fix.
Does the Fix work with the mod or have you stopped using it? Was it the mod for the pc version(quick menu button) or the one created for the user who asked for the android version?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Does the Fix work with the mod or have you stopped using it? Was it the mod for the pc version(quick menu button) or the one created for the user who asked for the android version?
It was with the cheat mod and on pc. Sorry for the late addtional infos, just woke up.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
It was with the cheat mod and on pc. Sorry for the late addtional infos, just woke up.
It's been 10 minutes from the time I asked to your reply and you're sorry I waited? xD
I am checking if this problem is occurring through my mod because it is hard to believe as it does not interfere with any file of the game itself.

But I still don't know, when you used the fix did everything still work with the mod installed or did it work without the mod after the fix from the dev?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I had the first version downloaded and then installed the mod. During playing I then encountered the bug and reported it. After the dev published the fix, I simply downloaded it and replaced the files. I didn't remove the mod or anything else.

Reactions: Sababukin

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
For anyone interested in using the cheat mod. I don't test this stuff myself, but if you wanna use it - it should be fine. Simply download the latest version. The first, old one was making changes to the home location which stopped new events from triggering. I assumed this is still the case, but no. It no longer does that. Apologies to Sababukin.

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes