Cheat Mod Ren'Py Lust Harem 0.27 + Future Versions (CheatMod)[Sababukin]

Xcraze

Aug 10, 2021
So any solution for joiplay to work on this
Don't have any solution yet I tried to read the update on joiplay in Patreon but it also didn't work I guess you just need a lower version of Android to make it work but I can't prove it because I'm using Android 11

Reactions: Shaun@121

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Don't have any solution yet I tried to read the update on joiplay in Patreon but it also didn't work I guess you just need a lower version of Android to make it work but I can't prove it because I'm using Android 11
Thanks for the info
And unfortunately i m also using Android 12

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Welp I tried everything I could removed all lust harem data from appdata = no go still get issue

downloaded latest version and tried fresh install nope

tried pressing various buttons to see if I could force renpy into a menu that could start game did not work.

So not sure what's up I play on the PC version of Lust harem if that helps narrow down the possible issue. Thanks for Mathiau for attempting to help.
Same for me. I removed the "sceens" files in the game folder and I got into the game, but no button for the mod

Reactions: mozarkwozzy

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
DracZ Ragnon
Simple fix, just needed to update/replace the old screens.rpy to the latest and re-enter the code line sab added to reference their mod file to make the button overlays work (works for v0.32 wont guarantee future versions without testing) just replace the screens.rpy that comes with the mod.

edit: right click, save as/save linked content as, to download attatchments.

post-edit: added fixed screens.rpy file to sabs mod and re-zipped it and added it as a attachment to make it easier and less confusing for new users. Will leave the regular screens.rpy file for those who have already downloaded the mod and just need to swap said file. only need one or the other.

Disclaimer - Do not open the mod menu until you reach the free roam portion of the game or you will have errors, you can click ignore on it but to save yourself time just wait until free roam to open the mod menu.

Works on .36

Last edited:

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
pls update
Sab hasn't been around on the site nor their discord or patreon since around may/June so getting a official update is more than likely not going to happen anytime soon. Now if you just want the mod to work then literally read 1 post up.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
DracZ Ragnon
Simple fix, just needed to update/replace the old screens.rpy to the latest and re-enter the code line sab added to reference their mod file to make the button overlays work (works for v0.32 wont guarantee future versions without testing) just replace the screens.rpy that comes with the mod.

post-edit: added fixed screens.rpy file to sabs mod and re-zipped it and added it as a attachment to make it easier and less confusing for new users. Will leave the regular screens.rpy file for those who have already downloaded the mod and just need to swap said file.
Thank you for trying, but when I click on SabMod button, I am getting this... View attachment traceback.txt

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
huh. thats interesting as I didn't mess with the files in the sabmod folder itself. So im wondering if its a old save issue or maybe I have to redefine the variables not sure as the mod works on my side on a new save fresh install (PC) but not sure for others on old saves.
I don't even have any Saves yet, as I never started the game yet.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
ahh, ok just to check things did you download the zip or the .rpy from my post?
Both actually, I first downloaded the zip file, then when I got that error message, I tried the .rpy file, and still got the same error message, so that was when I messaged you.

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Both actually, I first downloaded the zip file, then when I got that error message, I tried the .rpy file, and still got the same error message, so that was when I messaged you.
ahh ok I see the issue, its actually the same issue that happens in some other mods, basically you just have to wait till you reach the map/free roam because the variables don't actually exist/populate until sandbox element starts. once you reach free roam it works as intended (Should probably add that in the description or as a disclaimer somewhere....) If I ever get the time and the know how to fix Sabs mods I might try to fix that but for now its a inconvenience that I don't have the technical knowhow to fix. :confused:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
ahh ok I see the issue, its actually the same issue that happens in some other mods, basically you just have to wait till you reach the map/free roam because the variables don't actually exist/populate until sandbox element starts. once you reach free roam it works as intended (Should probably add that in the description or as a disclaimer somewhere....)
OK, so it's not one of those that you could check out at the very beginning then. I'll give that a shot.

Edit: Alright, warp speeded to the sandbox part of the game, and that worked alright, awesomeness, thank you not just for your work on this, but your help!!!

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
OK, so it's not one of those that you could check out at the very beginning then. I'll give that a shot.

Edit: Alright, warp speeded to the sandbox part of the game, and that worked alright, awesomeness, thank you not just for your work on this, but your help!!!
Glad I could help and if you run into any other issues with the mod lemme know and might as well put here for anyone that checks it does work with the minor 32.1 update that was released today.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

mozarkwozzy

Oct 31, 2021
DracZ Ragnon

post-edit: added fixed screens.rpy file to sabs mod and re-zipped it and added it as a attachment to make it easier and less confusing for new users. Will leave the regular screens.rpy file for those who have already downloaded the mod and just need to swap said file. only need one or the other.

Disclaimer - Do not open the mod menu until you reach the free roam portion of the game or you will have errors, you can click ignore on it but to save yourself time just wait until free roam to open the mod menu.

Works on 32.1.C
Good evening!, mine doesn't even show the menu button, do you know what I can do to make it appear?

Feckfguef

Apr 24, 2022
how exactly do i put it in the main folder, do i replace the game folder with it or put the content within it in the game folder?