Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
What's the backstory with the MC and Asara and Helen? He doesn't seem to care for others much but knows them from the beginning. Also, will there be elves, dwarves, gnomes, and such?
There's elves and there will be different types of elves in the distant future. Fairies for sure and maybe some other stuff as well.
Dwarves, gnomes no. However hero is getting a PC in the next update. I'll probably be making some scenes with races from warcraft. More info here:

Asara is a friend the hero met in the past. It's hinted in a few dialogues. Helen is a new person the hero met after coming to the city. I may look into explaining the second better.

Reactions: Konstantinus

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Dwarves, gnomes no. However hero is getting a PC in the next update. I'll probably be making some scenes with races from warcraft. More info here:
Will they be scenes that you can see from the PC?

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Will they be scenes that you can see from the PC?
Yeah. So far you have the witcher scene with Triss which is somewhat of an introduction. Now I'll need to add more games.
You buy it, hit play and then get a quick event with some scenes on the PC.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. So far you have the witcher scene with Triss which is somewhat of an introduction. Now I'll need to add more games.
You buy it, hit play and then get a quick event with some scenes on the PC.
I suppose it's something interesting and it will be an addition that many people will like, although in my case I doubt that I will use the PC to look at them. This type of content isn't what I'm looking for in a game. But it's nice to have the opportunity to see this kind of content for those who like it.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
I'm enjoying this game. I like the graphics and the humor is good, the name calling between two women is hilarious. A good game in my humble opinion , also made me laugh .

Reactions: Xiongmao

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Noticed that Kate's hint after the border checkpoint, possibly only if you screw her there, shows with an exclamation point but says no more content available. It worked correctly when I reloaded and didn't have sex with her, and her actual triggers at the bar when you order a drink works fine and the hint updates from there.

I've also noticed that the Summon Gun power doesn't go away after you leave combat if you never run out of mana. That could be intended, but separately it would be helpful to be able to choose to use a regular melee attack instead while we have the gun summoned to save mana. Also if your first or second shot kills the target it would make sense for it to not fire the later shots or target another enemy.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Noticed that Kate's hint after the border checkpoint, possibly only if you screw her there, shows with an exclamation point but says no more content available. It worked correctly when I reloaded and didn't have sex with her, and her actual triggers at the bar when you order a drink works fine and the hint updates from there.

I've also noticed that the Summon Gun power doesn't go away after you leave combat if you never run out of mana. That could be intended, but separately it would be helpful to be able to choose to use a regular melee attack instead while we have the gun summoned to save mana. Also if your first or second shot kills the target it would make sense for it to not fire the later shots or target another enemy.
I'll look into these. Thank you.
Yeah, conjured gun not disappearing is intentional. I mean, I could make it disappear but didn't see a point in it. From what I remember, making buffs disappear was a means to prevent cheating but it could probably use updating.

Mar 23, 2022
Came for the name. Stayed for the great story. Jokes aside, it's a good story. Even with a few errors in how fluent the english is. I'm also pleasantly surprised at how little errors and bugs I found too. I only found two different error. One was when I started the burger minigame. I haven't been able to repeat that one. So it's clearly a very low chance of what ever it was. I wish I grabbed the log. The second error is when ever I try and fight the mouse lady. Also man she's difficult.

As for possible bug I think I found a few. I'm not sure though so I'll say them anyway. If they aren't then well everyone can just ignore me then. First one was stated sort of by someone else. Kate's hints don't work properly. For me her hints said she had no more content. Until I found Natalie which it then changed to do Natalie's story. Got to the point where she can show up but the hints were once again no more content. Maybe it's because I got her pregnant the first time at the checkpoint? Next one which I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but not every fight gives exp. A lot of fights don't give exp. I'd say I get about one quarter of the experience I should be getting. I'm still getting the items for the fights. Next is spells, learning spells from Magda or Mia takes skill points, makes sense. Those aren't your specialty. But learning spells from Sophia, Henry or Willow don't take skill points? Is there a reason why Magda and Mia are different? Finally Erika, not sure if this is a bug or a unfinished quest line. But after you help her with the curse she still says she's thinking about the help you offered.

Now onto something other then pointing out flaws. Where even is this Freedom city? They speak german, japanese and english. The buildings are a mix of several countries also or at least eras. So it's difficult to pin point it globally. Unless that's the plan in which case good job. Klaus' grand plan, is that both a joke and a hint at the games development? Because if it's a hint oh boy I can't wait to see how the contraceptive magic is explained away. Condoms? Forgotten, removed or failed for what ever reason. The pill? Forgot or wasn't taking. Magic? Magic, now that's the question. This is definitely something I'll be wanting to keep an eye on. Gotta help in those prank wars some how.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Came for the name. Stayed for the great story. Jokes aside, it's a good story. Even with a few errors in how fluent the english is. I'm also pleasantly surprised at how little errors and bugs I found too. I only found two different error. One was when I started the burger minigame. I haven't been able to repeat that one. So it's clearly a very low chance of what ever it was. I wish I grabbed the log. The second error is when ever I try and fight the mouse lady. Also man she's difficult.

As for possible bug I think I found a few. I'm not sure though so I'll say them anyway. If they aren't then well everyone can just ignore me then. First one was stated sort of by someone else. Kate's hints don't work properly. For me her hints said she had no more content. Until I found Natalie which it then changed to do Natalie's story. Got to the point where she can show up but the hints were once again no more content. Maybe it's because I got her pregnant the first time at the checkpoint? Next one which I'm not sure if it's intentional or not but not every fight gives exp. A lot of fights don't give exp. I'd say I get about one quarter of the experience I should be getting. I'm still getting the items for the fights. Next is spells, learning spells from Magda or Mia takes skill points, makes sense. Those aren't your specialty. But learning spells from Sophia, Henry or Willow don't take skill points? Is there a reason why Magda and Mia are different? Finally Erika, not sure if this is a bug or a unfinished quest line. But after you help her with the curse she still says she's thinking about the help you offered.
Burger minigame - error shows up only the first time you play it. I already got this fixed and it will be shipped with the next update.
Fighting the sewer girl - I'm not aware of any errors. I assume you are playing 0.19.3?
Kate hints - think I got these sorted already, but I'll have another look. It's been a month or two.
Fights and xp - enemies that are too weak (a few lvls below you) don't give any xp.
Skills/spells - these should all take a skillpoint with the exception of titus exposus (which will take sexual points in the future). I'll have another look
Erika - bug, I'll have a look at this one too

Now onto something other then pointing out flaws. Where even is this Freedom city? They speak german, japanese and english. The buildings are a mix of several countries also or at least eras. So it's difficult to pin point it globally. Unless that's the plan in which case good job. Klaus' grand plan, is that both a joke and a hint at the games development? Because if it's a hint oh boy I can't wait to see how the contraceptive magic is explained away. Condoms? Forgotten, removed or failed for what ever reason. The pill? Forgot or wasn't taking. Magic? Magic, now that's the question. This is definitely something I'll be wanting to keep an eye on. Gotta help in those prank wars some how.
Free City. You should be able to pinpoint it if you want to, as there's flags shown in some places and there's hints in the story. The Japanese are an addition explained by the lieutenant and Klaus in an extra conversation. English being spoken fluently is mostly due to the fact I don't want every second character going 'Me no understand' but also England being a hegemony that still controls some colonies, like Raj.

Mar 23, 2022
Burger minigame - error shows up only the first time you play it. I already got this fixed and it will be shipped with the next update.
Fighting the sewer girl - I'm not aware of any errors. I assume you are playing 0.19.3?
Kate hints - think I got these sorted already, but I'll have another look. It's been a month or two.
Fights and xp - enemies that are too weak (a few lvls below you) don't give any xp.
Skills/spells - these should all take a skillpoint with the exception of titus exposus (which will take sexual points in the future). I'll have another look
Erika - bug, I'll have a look at this one too

Free City. You should be able to pinpoint it if you want to, as there's flags shown in some places and there's hints in the story. The Japanese are an addition explained by the lieutenant and Klaus in an extra conversation. English being spoken fluently is mostly due to the fact I don't want every second character going 'Me no understand' but also England being a hegemony that still controls some colonies, like Raj.
Burger minigame - Odd, I had the issue show up after I had used the burger minigame a while. It ws on like my twentieth or so use. But if it's been fixed then I guess it's fixed.
Sewer girl - Yes I'm on 0.19.3. I'll give the trace log if that helps.
Fights - So it was me being dumb. Got it.:ROFLMAO:

After finding the flag and rereading that extra conversasion with Klaus and the Lieutenent. Plus some research on global historical flags. It all makes sense why they use such a diverse array of language and culture. With England that close and english being so prevelent in the world even at the time of the real Free City. It'd makes sense that everyone would at least know decent english. Probably better then some english speaking people now a days. A lot of thought was put into this. I'm getting more impressed as I find out more.

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
Burger minigame - Odd, I had the issue show up after I had used the burger minigame a while. It ws on like my twentieth or so use. But if it's been fixed then I guess it's fixed.
Sewer girl - Yes I'm on 0.19.3. I'll give the trace log if that helps.
Fights - So it was me being dumb. Got it.:ROFLMAO:

After finding the flag and rereading that extra conversasion with Klaus and the Lieutenent. Plus some research on global historical flags. It all makes sense why they use such a diverse array of language and culture. With England that close and english being so prevelent in the world even at the time of the real Free City. It'd makes sense that everyone would at least know decent english. Probably better then some english speaking people now a days. A lot of thought was put into this. I'm getting more impressed as I find out more.
Seems like there's an 'empty player' added to your party list and it crashes when you get the players list. Not too sure how it happened, maybe a summon died and didn't get removed for whatever reason. I'll have another look tomorrow, but as a temporary solution I think you should be able to simply opt out of the fight before it happens. Go home, rest 1 day, come back and it should be fixed.

Mar 23, 2022
Seems like there's an 'empty player' added to your party list and it crashes when you get the players list. Not too sure how it happened, maybe a summon died and didn't get removed for whatever reason. I'll have another look tomorrow, but as a temporary solution I think you should be able to simply opt out of the fight before it happens. Go home, rest 1 day, come back and it should be fixed.
I can't opt out of the fight. It's the very first thing to happen. The fight starts to load and then the error is thrown. Even before I get a turn. This only happens for her too. Every other fight there isn't an issue. I did lose a fight and then tested her again. It worked fine. Also knowing that it's a missing member Gallu misses he's first turn if I ignore the issue. So maybe when Gallu died once it happened?

Edit: Oh yeah, another bug I noticed is sometimes when I go back to Asara to enter the basement after the previous day doing the same thing. The players and Asara's health are reduced slightly. I think it has to do with the effect that the naked mole rats give that reduces max stats being removed after the player is healed to full health. I also noticed that the body count for killed enemies always adds one even if a body is revived or consumed. So let's say I kill two enemies revive one and consume the other. I then kill a third enemy there should only be 1 corpse right? It's actually three. Pretty sure killing one rat doesn't magically spawn in more bodies.

Last edited:

Xiongmao

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2021
When is the new version going to?
Probably 10 days for EA. 2 weeks for public release.

EDIT:
And it is out. Here's the download link:
Changelog:
New cheat code: EarlyHalloween - unlocks all Halloween content (wallpaper, outfit).

Main focus was updating old stuff and expanding what's already there. There's some new events too and obviously sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 『Rocket』
4.30 star(s) 34 Votes