• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
This is what going to be voted on , (on their discord) for their next month up-date for the mantis story: ( just idea's at the moment i believe):

To be voted on:
-------------------------------
1: finish off mantis clothes

2 bits of clothing : Hip and chest
1 weapon
A full suit trait (which you will get when wearing all the mantis clothes)

So in the end you will get 3 traits (2 of which are not in game at the moment) and a weapon to use. (This will lead to the clothes being able to be up-grade later and for the male clothing to be added)

--------------------------

2: Queens adviser

A new npc in the throne room telling you what way your heading in the mantis story (The only way of seeing how your doing)
EG: by clicking on them they say: the queen loves you or, The humans must think your a hero or something we don't

They will say 8 different things which will tell you how your doing and which way your heading, if you don't vote for it, it may be too late to get the ending you want by the time they are voted in)

1 new npc
-------------------------------

3: Lord croaker: (name maybe changed lol)

an item to open up a small area of the map (1 screen), you will have to find this item of course.
one small map screen to fight him on
a small mission to undo his magic curse
a new monster to fight (a boss) will be hard
one new ending (not in the endings we posted about before!) (his mission has grown a bit since last time you was asked to vote. Which he wasn't happy about so hes made his mission harder lol)

-----------------------------------

4: Drinks on / of me

Ok this has grown loads and loads form what started out as a little side quest turn into a little epic mission quest.

a new drink recipe to find on the map, and deciding who side your going to be on by selling the recipe to them (or keeping it for yourself!) (this will change the mantis stat)
a new drink in the tavern which will get you drunk in one go.
a small quest to drink the new drink (will change mantis stat)
The fist bit of game lore (about the drink)

a new ending:
Town Drunk: (getting drunk over 1000 times (maybe more). Mid level ending to get , as to get it , it will be hard getting dunk that many times.

Reward: new potion to craft (no one else will be able to craft it)
Punishment: The title: town drunk (means you will be locked out of a few things on act four. (this mission is not for the town drunk or I'm not fighting the town drunk, that sort of things) (bad ending (but funny)). Ends the mantis story.

-----------------------------------------

5: Something else: vote this then, DM me please (not me , the mantis person doing the mantis quest but i will pass any ideas over to him)

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
(copied from their discord with permission):
So the queens up date is out. Here are the things you need to know:

1: The queen is now watching you to see if your worthy or just another Human. You start off as even not friends with humans or mantis. Some actions you do WILL change this.

2: The new cards can hurt you in ways you don't know until you work them out so be careful

3: Nothing you do will change the story YET!!! so knowing which way your heading wont matter until story missions are added. If you really want to know what people think of you then vote for Queen adviser next up-date but at the moment none of that matters as there are NO story quest yet!

4: when talking to the queen Telling her you dont care who sits on the throne WILL end the mantis story. The game will warn you of this. So unless you hate the story or want to skip it dont tell her you dont care who sits on the throne. Unless you do another play thou you will miss all the rest of the story. This can be picked at any time , so you can skip any parts you hate BUT you wont be able to come back to it...So your warned.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.98.0 Hotfix 2] [Lust Madness] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,69 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,76 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
I'd like them better if they said you're cool
Just be-careful, using the cards when you don't know how they work could hurt your mc more then you know but isn't that part of the fun!!!! :cool:. Also remember they are not human so why speak it or spell it lol.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: gremmie
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes