• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I see I understand why it's mobile loader cause everytime a new android build is release there are also new error problems in it

Jeyz88

Oct 10, 2023
Does someone know how to proceed here? (see attachment)
You must speak to Lumberjack in taverne... to repare the bridge with 200 "Small stick" witch i've forgoted where loot them (sorry for my english)

1714851749246.png

Edit : I both smalls sticks to the traveller merchant (?)

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys, I can't proceed in the jungle area. There are some herbs or what that don't let me go through. The game says "It's impossible". Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks :)

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
How do you propose to fight a Mantis soldier?
The mantis soldier is a hard monster to beat but there are ways to beat it. i wont tell you how as it would be unfair as i tested them out, but i will give you clues how too. The mantis battle cards can help and being tactful and planing in advance will also help you out. There are combo's that will crush these things and you will need to learn them as the story goes on it will only get harder. If you don't like hard things there will be ways to by pass them in the next mantis up-date.

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
They held a vote about what up-date should be added next to the mantis story (on their discord) and the mantis queen up date won with 92% win rate which will be added in the next up-date. (if you did not vote you missed your chance but a new vote will be done soon for next month). This up-date will change what the queen says , adds 2 new battle cards and give a mantis story stat that gives up to 202 endings although only 7 are planned at the moment. One of those ending will be added as well. The next vote will be what is added next month which will be held soon. It will be again on their discord and even free to play players can vote. As the mantis story is not held by the pay wall.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Screenshot_20240507-080536.jpg 1st error log of the android build and sometimes there are blinking white and black flashes in the card name and interaction of the npc

Tubamike

Feb 14, 2023
You must speak to Lumberjack in taverne... to repare the bridge with 200 "Small stick" witch i've forgoted where loot them (sorry for my english)

View attachment 3602969

Edit : I both smalls sticks to the traveller merchant (?)
Hello, if I talk to the Lumberjack in the tavern, there is no possibility to talk about this quest. It's only the usual talk about relationship. Is there any other thing needed before I talk to him?

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
Hello, if I talk to the Lumberjack in the tavern, there is no possibility to talk about this quest. It's only the usual talk about relationship. Is there any other thing needed before I talk to him?
Up-date the game and try and talking to him again as there is a hot fix out for this now.

Billy 25

Dec 30, 2022
i am sorry i dont know about the android side as i use pc.
This is unfortunate, because every time a developer puts a new update specifically for the Android system, and after downloading a new update, he gives us a previous update.

LegoFan

Sep 17, 2020
It would be nice if the sex scenes could use multiple positions with each enemy you fight with, and with cum-shots also featuring both parties. Some kinky dialogue during the scenes would be nice as well. Such as the female protagonist, if she wins, there's should be an animation where she takes control like what's shown in this pictures. After she wins, she loots all their valuables.
IMG_6751.jpeg

While if she lost the battle, there should an animation where the enemy takes control of the protagonist, like this two pictures, after that she doesn't loot them

IMG_6750.jpeg IMG_6752.jpeg

Overall your game is great and I see so many potentials and improvements on your game, I don't if the developers will read this, but I just hope they stumble this reply and this to their future update. This are just my suggestion, if there are other things you have in mind in the game go ahead.

All in all your game is great, the graphics are pretty decent, the animations are also decent, it's also set in a medieval fantasy world. I don't really know what I'm saying in my last sentence but I will keep playing your game and whatever updates you bring, I'll gladly play them.

IMG_6753.jpeg

Reactions: rockfrog

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Hi everyone ! I'm stuck in the jungle ! I can't fight the Mantis warrior, I can neither move forward nor back. Bug ? I need some help ! Thanks ! Jungle.jpg

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes