wolfsspirit

Jul 18, 2019
This has been fixed in version 0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think he means the same issue i have , that you can only enter beginning of the cave and theres a random spawn if you are lucky.. but since you cant go places realy there .. you are stuck with a max of 2 or 3 kills .. i only have the red dildo .. so everything else is locked behind the blue dildo boulder ? ... i did i think everything in game possible.. but theres no way to unlock more of the cave ... so yea.. i can see 15 kills gonna be a big issue ... and you wont get lvl 3 hunter until you finish it

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
when i see lock scene and only patreon log in can open it, im straight deleting this game LOL
hey you know the NLT game, thats game didn't need patreon acc to open all scene but im one of the patreon member at that game.
i spent my money because i appreciate for developer because they hard work, not i spent my money just for looking up for the game.
so be wisely dude, do the best for ur customer and money will follow u, dont take money first because u are no one if will be compared to the other dev at game bussiness
thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Sacorna and laugh

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
when i see lock scene and only patreon log in can open it, im straight deleting this game LOL
hey you know the NLT game, thats game didn't need patreon acc to open all scene but im one of the patreon member at that game.
i spent my money because i appreciate for developer because they hard work, not i spent my money just for looking up for the game.
so be wisely dude, do the best for ur customer and money will follow u, dont take money first because u are no one if will be compared to the other dev at game bussiness
thanks
Oh, ALL the sex content in the game is available in the PUBLIC version. You can play without patreon auth. Access is locked only to some of the fetures: such as the game global map, some optional dialogues, change of hairstyle, some clothes, everymonth bonus clothes, instant unlocked sex skill, instant unlocked all map locations, instant unlocked combo list etc...

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Oh, ALL the sex content in the game is available in the PUBLIC version. You can play without patreon auth. Access is locked only to some of the fetures: such as the game global map, some optional dialogues, change of hairstyle, some clothes, everymonth bonus clothes, instant unlocked sex skill, instant unlocked all map locations, instant unlocked combo list etc...
Dont forget the save system only save from bed... This one you didin't fixed, that you missed up putting under pay wall. It's unfair. it look like you give to game with little to save. (Only from bed)to save on mop on choise wheter wepleesa and whrever whe like are under paywall. And tell us bullsiht the all dove ding the same. In your dream maybe.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

The mode save is been update. You can save vere you just when you are notat home. Just use the save modded to save wherewer you like.
It work on choise as well.

Use It with your own risk.
Enjoy.

Since the save system is no longer need till forther notice.

Last edited:

nedryd

Oct 8, 2021
Where do you find the dildos and butt plug for the statue?
You have to look for them in the maze. I think I found one each near the southeast and southwest corners (roughly speaking, general "quadrants" not exact screens), but haven't been able to find the connection across into the "northern" half to get the other dildo and scroll.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lust Madness

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 751, in script call
call screen world_map
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script call
python in _console:
File "game/homeplace.rpy", line 10, in script call
$ selected_item = None
python in _console:
File "game/sex_enemy_mushroom_queen_futa.rpy", line 41, in script
call screen continue_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound/sex/blowjob.mp3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 751, in script call
call screen world_map
python in _console:
File "game/sex_enemy_mushroom_queen_futa.rpy", line 41, in script
call screen continue_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sound/sex/blowjob_moan.mp3'.

There are only cunnilingus and handjob files in the sex folder this traceback causes the game to CTD going to make a copy of the cunnilingus and cunnilingus_moan and rename them to blowjob.mp3 and blowjob_moan.mp3 to get past this error.

Last edited:

Bubbagubba

Sep 17, 2021
Is there, or will there eventually be proper models made for all character sizes? I chose small for the futa I made, but when I put on the starter clothes or had a sex scene, she was the same dick size as medium. Maybe this is just a thing for only some of the starting animations because I just got started but it's a shame if that's not the case cause I was honestly stoked for once that there was a game that lets you use a petite sized futa.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
I like what's been going on so far and looking forward to more but... I'm going to bloody vent and rant about junk directed at 88Michele88 , arie_1234 and just patreon junk in general. Feel free to skip it.

Nah, sorry but fuck that.
Saving whenever you want is a basic feature in Ren'Py games, putting that behind a paywall is nothing but scummy.
Especially if your game still has bugs and crashes.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So can you properly save in this junk yet or you still need to pay for the game etc?
Without my mod you can't save whenerw you please wherewe you like eeryyrn is only under paywall. With my mod you can save were you please but without it you can't. Cou the deve just workind on new feuture for the game and all good save sisem put under paywall.

Reactions: MoreNow
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes