88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So, ones again save erywhere, averytime, whenever we want to save on choise, are under paywall. What unfair to force everyone to become patron to save whenever we plaeas. What dispointement

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
COMPRESSED
The compressed version can break the game. Play the original.

So, ones again save erywhere, averytime, whenever we want to save on choise, are under paywall. What unfair to force everyone to become patron to save whenever we plaeas. What dispointement
You can save the game in the home ;)

how do I unlock the futa and female only?
4 animated scenes. 3 in the battle: handjob dom orc male, Handjob dom satyr male, Handjob sub for flydick.
And 1 butt scene in the wall in Cave maze location:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

moomoo878

Aug 30, 2017
free version change log says all chars can be dom or sub but the game still locks females from being dom

buttman1945

Feb 6, 2018
So is there a way to respawn enemies I'm stuck on the Flydick slaying quest and theres not enough enemies in the cave to kill and if I come back to the area the quest resets

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
why do I feel like I have played something similar it was not molest hunter for sure but it had some hippo with a giant cock and a female mc with short pink hair
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Rayquaza1720

Aug 25, 2019
there is a problem in the last mission of level 2 when you need to kill 15 flying dick/queen if you choose futa enamies the futa flydick doesnt count as a kill so i'm stack on that mission

Last edited:
Reactions: SupermanikSol

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
there is a problem in the last mission of level 2 when you need to kill 15 flying dick/queen if you choose futa enamies the futa flydick doesnt count as a kill so i'm stack on that mission
Yeah, I have the same issue. The futa enemies don't count and when you leave the zone and re-enter, the count is reset. There never is enough female enemies in the zone, so the quest remains unfinished for me.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
free version change log says all chars can be dom or sub but the game still locks females from being dom
I agree.

It's quite possible indeed to unlock the considered sex skills (dom handjob, titsjob and footjob) into the "Sex skill" option screen, but none of them are then available for any enemies.

BTW, did somebody succeed into achieving the new "Bring me a mushrooms hat" quest (at least with a female character) ?

I presume it's relative to the mushroom queens but I've not been available to figure how to complete the quest (I've fought and won against several of them with and without the final sex scene).

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
This works for sure if you had a save from a previous version. I will fix it for a new game

So is there a way to respawn enemies I'm stuck on the Flydick slaying quest and theres not enough enemies in the cave to kill and if I come back to the area the quest resets
I'll check. May need a fix

I agree.

It's quite possible indeed to unlock the considered sex skills (dom handjob, titsjob and footjob) into the "Sex skill" option screen, but none of them are then available for any enemies.

BTW, did somebody succeed into achieving the new "Bring me a mushrooms hat" quest (at least with a female character) ?

I presume it's relative to the mushroom queens but I've not been available to figure how to complete the quest (I've fought and won against several of them with and without the final sex scene).
Create a mushroom hat in the shop & craft.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes