VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Yes could not find any of the required mushrooms. And I won't have that quest for a while as I had to restart after the most recent update
Cave labyrinth upper left corner (if I'm not mistaken) there will be several Mushroom Queens and red mushrooms can also be found there.

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Yes, one is born every minute. Yet the top tier patreon for only $499 is still available :D

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Does anyone have a save of the latest or penultimate version, or else download it again ...
Save files sometimes appear in my discord

Yes, one is born every minute. Yet the top tier patreon for only $499 is still available :D
I'm waiting for a hero;) By the way, at this tier my step-sister included (joke)

How to catch the nymph and put her in jail
You must complete the quests in the tavern and get Hunter rank 3 (HR 3). After that, talk to Mirana in the tavern, she will give you cards to catch enemies.

Plz help me, where I can find/get Lust Herb
Gatchering the bushes in the first location. Sometimes they drop Lust Herbs.

Reactions: m3nic

BRB333

Aug 23, 2021
An odd game. Very little availale in the "store". There seems to be no way to make potions. Can someone tell me if there is any way to get any use out of the crafting "menu" in the "home"? It seems there is not much content if ya don't "join" the club and there is not enough in the game to convince of that. Thanks in advance.

Lhlay

Dec 10, 2021
How to get the dikdos? I can see the Blue one on the map, but i can't get to it cause of those rocks. Also i can't submit the quest slaying mushroom queen after i killed all 4, the quest Is blinking its finished but i can only click "Close". Version 0.3.4., HR 3

Reactions: John0130

Soyoter

Dec 3, 2019
where to get the second fragment of the key for the quest " way put of the cave maze"?

camocollar

Feb 15, 2020
Is the Cave Maze bugged in 3.4? I can't get the last 2 scrolls, and it feels like I should be able to cross from the statue to get this one. The game even bounces you back from the tile next to the gap like there's supposed to be a trigger there, but the signpost is missing:
LHbug1.png

On the other side there is a signpost, making it look like you can get from the scroll back to the statue... if you could get there in the first place.
LHbug2.png

rave

May 29, 2017
hey guys. i have a mission to fine and get rid of slime girls...? an help with it please?

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes