myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Many times when you hit the pickle error when trying to save if you close the game bring it back up and load your last auto save you'll be able to save again. I have had that error before and it's what I do to fix it.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Lust Hunter [v0.1.7 Public] [Lust Madness] ORIGINAL SIZE: 928MB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (135MB):
Compressed version for LINUX (125MB):
Compressed version for MAC (118MB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Traceback error when selecting futa small and mid sized. It could be caused by the monster gender selection because if you rollback it'll pop up a please select gender of the monsters you want to fight but all options are greyed out. But you can hit ignore a few times to get past it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another trace back error when clicking on the wall. Had to click about 50 times to get pass the errors.

Yet another trace back error when completing Freya's quest in the town square.

arandomsummoner

If you want to change hairs just extract the game files and then go to game/images/360/hair/hair_cady your hair type might be different not sure if it's random or not.

Go into the folder of the hair that your character is using and make a folder and place them into the folder then go to the one you want and make copies of them and paste them into the folder and your character will now have a new hairdo easy peasy. Some you might have to rename to the file names as not all of them are numbers.

Changelog should state what new things that have been added that are patreon only so people don't waster their time trying to use something only to get a warning stating this is patreon only. Like the save anywhere option is patreon only. I'm surprised the load option isn't patreon only as well just to make you have to be in her room just to load the game.

Seduce stat doesn't increase when clicking + sign under info.

Doesn't look like the DEV knows what the word fisting is. Selected vaginal fisting won battle player then sticks 2 fingers into the enemies vagina and moves it back and forth. That's not fisting that's masturbating fisting is where you put your whole fist in there hence the word fisting.

Quests seem bugged can't find any satyr's anywhere so I can't do that quest nor can find the orc tracks as there are none showing anywhere and the locked area I can't enter because I can't find any satyr's or whatever that other female monster is. The underground area is void of all creatures that use to house flydick's before. Can't look at the map to see if I have missed something somewhere because that option is patreon only.

Looking at the error spam you get when trying to enter the forest it looks like the DEV's fucked up quite a bit of the scripts for satry flydick and the orc might be in there as well as there is a lot of error spam and all of them are flydicks and satyr and I might of missed the orc error while looking at the error spam which is why we can't find any of them in the forest or the flydick and satyr error is preventing us from getting to the orc.

Will have to wait for them to make a fix for it before we can play it any farther.

Last edited:
Reactions: arandomsummoner
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes