Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
Problem: the monsters keep getting bigger but at Level 5 I stay the same. :-/
Between mods I enjoy experimenting with different attack cards and outfit configurations to max combat efficiency, but when I do that the monsters keep getting bigger and my basic abilities max out at Level 5. Now looking at size 700 Harpies. Need more stamina and HP. Different outfits help, but is there a plan to let us level up past 5?

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Threw together a quick cheat menu. I probably missed some things so let me know.
To install just extract to the games root folder (where the exe is)
Where is it? I don't see any attachment to your post.

Problem: the monsters keep getting bigger but at Level 5 I stay the same. :-/
Between mods I enjoy experimenting with different attack cards and outfit configurations to max combat efficiency, but when I do that the monsters keep getting bigger and my basic abilities max out at Level 5. Now looking at size 700 Harpies. Need more stamina and HP. Different outfits help, but is there a plan to let us level up past 5?
Game is extremally easy to cheese. Just 4 cards are needed in your deck. Have 2 upgraded Boob Strikes, 1 upgraded Harness and 1 upgraded Body Slam. Harness raises your defence and Body Slam deals damage equal to your defence. Both, upgraded, cost 0 energy, so it's basically a free damage and defence. If they go out of your hand, use Boob Strike to bring them back.
Wear free outfits from Patreon rewards (Sweepers set mixed with some Prince and Knight items for male) to have plenty of energy and defeat every opponent in 1-3 turns without bothering for getting too much damage. You can have some mega potions to feel extra safe. If you don't have access to Patreon rewards or find them too weak, cheese the cup game with Rascal. Bet 10k, save the game, see where the ball is, load and pick the correct answer. Easy money.

anyone know what to do with the yin and yang key to open the cave?
Just drag and drop one onto another, like you'd craft a potion.

Johanno

Jun 10, 2018
I really curious, can someone explain me something ?

I see a lot of review complaining about the fact that some content is locked behind a paywall

We are on a piracy forum right ? so how a paywall can "exist" ?
Why nobody take the patreon full version and post it here ? by the rules of the forum, nobody could stop it

Yes I know the dev is here and will probably not be happy about that, but.. we are pirates... we do what we want and take what we want.

The only 2 ways a paywall is acceptable are :

- A time paywall, where a update is exclusive to patreon only for a period of time and get released for everyone after.
If I can have my gold chest by simply waiting a few month instead of stealing it, I'm good with it

- When the dev is new and don't make a lot of money out of his work ( which is clearly not the case here ).
Even pirate have a sense of honor, you don't steal poorer than yourself ( at least I don't )

Now to the dev:

You know, since you are pretty popular, have a lot of visibility and all that... if you posted the full version yourself for free ( even after 2 or 3 month of wait ) you wouldn't loose a lot of money in the long run I think
Maybe at first you would loose 10 or 20% of your patreon , but in the months following you will probably gain much more patreon because people would stop to complain and write negative review, so you could gain in popularity and attract new patreon

Also, I'm sure a lot of people here would like to be your patreon, but don't do it because they judge your action of locking lot of things behind a paywall "bad" and don't want to encourage your "greed" ( sorry but when I see all your tier price and the little bonus they offer, no wonder lot of people here see it as greed )
Your tiers are far too high... you are selling a virtual product, better sell is to a lot of people for little money instead of selling it to fewer people for more money
You really should create a 1€ tier for those who just want to support you
I don't make a lot of money, but I can still afford to spend 10€ per month giving 1 or 2€ to the 5/10 devs I like the most , but with your 4€50 tier, if I were to support you, I would cut the support to HALF the other devs I support
Well I have played the game and used the linked mod for patreon stuff and it is clear that the game is build around using patreon as a way to force people to buy stuff that should not be that time consuming to get in the game anyways. So people are complaining because it is a bad game design.

Reactions: wapitawg

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
thanks- it seems like i need to be level 4 before i cant do this, do you think thats correct? thanx
No, why? You can make lust potions and obtain leather from the very beginning of the game. Besides, you need a key to even get to level 3.

thanks- but i am still confused. do you fight them five time or ten to capture. thanks again
The person you're quoting told you to need to fight a given enemy 10 times.

Reactions: bogeyparr

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
thanks. i am dont understand you about not having to be level 4 to completed to finish getting scroll tasks. i have to be able to jump across some space to get last scrolls (actually i have 3 but dont know how u got 1 of them). i think i have to finish the bridge task to do that. to finish bridge task i think i have to be level 4. i know i can do some things and i have. am i misunderstanding something? i appreciate your help. :) never mind- i got it done

Last edited:

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
No, why? You can make lust potions and obtain leather from the very beginning of the game. Besides, you need a key to even get to level 3.

The person you're quoting told you to need to fight a given enemy 10 times.
thanks. i completed quests. it wasnt as i expected.

pface77

Jul 17, 2021
Anyone know how to catch the slime girl quest? I can't seem to figure it out, thank you

I figured it out

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 54 Votes