bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
Combine a snowball with a small snowball. Also, you should be able to make a snowball from combing two small snowballs, but for me it just stacks the small snowballs :confused:
i know how to make snowmen at my house but is there another way to make 3 to fight in one of the quests. thanks

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
if you are in the snow forest you must be hr4 and this lvl is too hight for the nymph ; in the snow forest you have even to built 20 snowman and kill 3 of them.
how to build snowmen in snow forest, i only know how in my house or to drag a small ball to a large while in snow forest. but those dont seem to work. thanks

pface77

Jul 17, 2021
do you have a strategy to defeat the dom widow? thanks
You need to get the Dom widow down to about half power and then use low hit cards at the beginning of a new hand. When she gets angry and is going to put you in chastity (it lets you know in purple at the top of her info) then you need to hit her with everything youve got to knock her out of using it. If you hit her enough times she won't use the chastity and take all your power away. You also need a low deck like 40 cards or less because if you get a bad draw and she puts you in chastity you need to be able to get to the key unlock cards that enter your deck. I hope this makes sense.

Reactions: bogeyparr

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
when can i get to the good part. having sex, get pregnant and so on and so far the good one in for patreon only. how to rise hunter rank

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
You need to get the Dom widow down to about half power and then use low hit cards at the beginning of a new hand. When she gets angry and is going to put you in chastity (it lets you know in purple at the top of her info) then you need to hit her with everything youve got to knock her out of using it. If you hit her enough times she won't use the chastity and take all your power away. You also need a low deck like 40 cards or less because if you get a bad draw and she puts you in chastity you need to be able to get to the key unlock cards that enter your deck. I hope this makes sense.
thanks a million, but that brings up other questions. how do i get her at half power and how do i change the number of cards in deck? and low hit cards? its also good to know there are unlock cards. i will try to figure it out but it would be great if you explain further. thanks again.

Luxion-kun

May 15, 2022
Seeing how this game has a combat system with win/lose sex I can't help but wonder whether that lose sex is unconsensual - aka rape - and the tag was forgotten.
Can anyone clear this up for me? :)(y)
LMAO, thats actually a very nice question

Platinum Chariot

Jul 9, 2022
thanks a million, but that brings up other questions. how do i get her at half power and how do i change the number of cards in deck? and low hit cards? its also good to know there are unlock cards. i will try to figure it out but it would be great if you explain further. thanks again.
You need outfit that increases stamina that's means you can use at least one more card during your move, about cards try use cards which make 10 hits 3 times in a row and upgrade them for example I used cards which make 20 hits in row not inclduing buff cards which increase damage

pface77

Jul 17, 2021
you need to sell off cards in your room to lower the deck. Sell off cards that are your worst. As for half power you need to attack her when it is your turn to use cards

Reactions: bogeyparr

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
you need to sell off cards in your room to lower the deck. Sell off cards that are your worst. As for half power you need to attack her when it is your turn to use cards
thanks. i found a way to create my own deck. i am trying different one for different monsters. btw i captured 2 dom widows. now i am working on 2 orcs. i got the female and now want the futa. you were a great help. thanks.

Reactions: pface77

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
You need outfit that increases stamina that's means you can use at least one more card during your move, about cards try use cards which make 10 hits 3 times in a row and upgrade them for example I used cards which make 20 hits in row not inclduing buff cards which increase damage
thanks

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
thanks.

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
"Game is extremally easy to cheese. Just 4 cards are needed in your deck. Have 2 upgraded Boob Strikes, 1 upgraded Harness and 1 upgraded Body Slam. Harness raises your defence and Body Slam deals damage equal to your defence. Both, upgraded, cost 0 energy, so it's basically a free damage and defence. If they go out of your hand, use Boob Strike to bring them back.
Wear free outfits from Patreon rewards (Sweepers set mixed with some Prince and Knight items for male) to have plenty of energy and defeat every opponent in 1-3 turns without bothering for getting too much damage. You can have some mega potions to feel extra safe. If you don't have access to Patreon rewards or find them too weak, cheese the cup game with Rascal. Bet 10k, save the game, see where the ball is, load and pick the correct answer. Easy money."

Fact. But part of the fun is experimenting with different attack cards and clothing configurations. The more you practice the bigger the monsters get until only the block and body slam combination is effective AND you can only wear Stamina enhancing clothes. When you have three Harpies all at 1000+ points you can't do anything but block and body slam. I really think we have to be able to Level Up if the monsters are leveling up. Otherwise most of the cards and clothes are worthless.[/QUOTE]

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes