SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
This game would be better if everything wasn't behind a pay wall. Of course the people who take the time and crack that part are awesome people. If you really want support for your game, there are better ways of doing so. You can give exclusive art, not in game, but from the game, to your supporters. You can also tier the release of the game to your patrons, as well. Week one, this price gets the release. Then next week, this next level will get the game. And so on. The locking away of stuff does remind me of another game. I won't mention it. But the guy took nearly everything personally, and was not sane.

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
after some time, when i go to battle, i don't have any cards to play.
Help*
You can control how many cards appear in your deck by going to the "Attack Cards" link in your home bedroom. But you can only use as many as you have stamina to use them. Increase stamina by acquiring clothes with a stamina value. Also, take some time to read what the attack cards do. Some cards have "draw card" value, which means that in addition to inflicting damage on the enemy they automatically draw a discarded card from your deck. As a tip, most advanced players here play with a deck of no more than 5-7 cards because you want to KNOW what cards will appear while you are in the fight.

As for defeating the orc, I wasn't able to do it until I became strong enough and understood how to maximize damage inflicted and minimize damage sustained. And the first time I did I needed a lot of potion to make sure I didn't die.

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
This is about the Brothel aspect of the game. Okay, honestly, I don't find this part of the game interesting because, as far as I can tell, the skill/strategy dimension of the game is minimized and replaced by random chance/guessing games. Am I wrong? I don't see how you "train" your sex workers except by guessing the correct card. No technique to it, just guessing. Likewise, there appears to be no way to determine the rarity of any enemy without first catching it. So you are just randomly catching enemies and hoping for the best. Don't see where the "game" is in that. More like a scratch-lottery ticket.

I have really enjoyed playing this game, but I feel like it is a better game when an erotic element is added to a challenging quest/combat game. I really like the erotic content, but I would highly recommend applying it to animations, quest narratives, and combat strategies. Not convinced that turning the game character into a sex trafficker is the right way to go, especially when there is no way to develop the in-game skill except by guessing at cards.

Lunterage

Jun 26, 2022
Has anyone figured out how to max out relationships with the women in the village. I can only get 8/10 stars. I have hit 100% in all categories, gone on all quests, and done everything I can do with them in my room, but it says I need two more stars with each of them. My Seduce level is over 150. Do I need to get it higher? Has anyone achieved 10/10?

pface77

Jul 17, 2021
any advice how to defeat an orc?
You need to buy clothes that bring more health and bring more ability to use cards per turn. There are clothes that add the ability to play more cards each turn, such as, from being able to play 5 cards per turn to 7 or 8 or even 9.

pface77

Jul 17, 2021
Has anyone figured out how to max out relationships with the women in the village. I can only get 8/10 stars. I have hit 100% in all categories, gone on all quests, and done everything I can do with them in my room, but it says I need two more stars with each of them. My Seduce level is over 150. Do I need to get it higher? Has anyone achieved 10/10?
You have to be mean to them they think it's a joke

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nightsight

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
As with all fights in the game, the deck is randomly shuffled every time. I don't think I have gotten the same deck twice. The best way to beat the orc is to have 10 health potions in hand, better than starting clothes, and at least buy one extra deck of cards, and have upgrade all the ones you can. You can sell some stuff if you can't afford somethings, and you can always use the patreon mods to help. But your best cards, defense wise, is the ones that cost you no stamina. Save those for attack rounds. The second best cards to have is the damage and draw a card. Combined with defense, you can weather the orc when they attack. The best offense is the three stamina one first, then the damage X2 card. The 3 stamina one is where you do damage and arouse the enemy. This will raise your attack for a while. Use the 3 stamina card as much as you can when you aren't defending. The best card, no matter what, is the one where you damage and draw more cards. Those are key. Upgrade those especially. They can come in clutch, when you really need them. Clothes that add defense and stamina are important, as well as hp and attack. Balance things out, and you can beat the orc.

Reactions: pface77

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
where do i get lust herbs
They are a random spawn from the little bushes. The one that most consistently produces lust herb for me is the first area to your right at the wall, just outside the village. The bush in the top left corner produces lust herb fairly frequently. There is a mushroom patch that often gives up blue mushrooms to mix with the green herb for health potions and a honey pot in the next area to your right. Both of those zones are occupied with one satyr each. There are a few other bushes around if you go up the middle from the wall gate as well. If it has blooms it has something to harvest. Otherwise, it looks like a pile of stones.

My best advice is to click everything and take everything the game gives you. When your inventory fills up just map travel back to town, stash all but a few health potions and head back out. You can revisit the same areas over and over again. They respawn every time you go back with fresh resources and enemies.

Lastly, be aware of what enemies are present in the areas you are revisiting. Chances are good that Gaffer Choo from the tavern will have a quest that will tie in with one or more of the enemies in those areas. Sometimes it's a bounty for satyrs or nymphs or whatever. Just check with Choo. You can get more card packs from the girl at the bar to improve your pack.

Hope this helps. Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
how do i beat the slimes
Just takes a long time. Oh... Once the slime girl casts her two helpers you have to kill them first before you can damage the main one again. Otherwise if you try to ignore her spawns and attack the main slime girl you do very little damage. Her spawns aren't all that difficult to defeat... it's just a time consuming endeavor... Carry potions! You can use potions to heal on every one of your turns unless you are under a dom widow's spell or have an armor item that prevents potions. Armor Juice, Draw Card and Stamina potions must be consumed before combat as far as I can tell. TBH, I don't use them but I started out carrying 10 health potions and now carry 30... just in case. I've come close to using all of them going against certain enemies before I found some armor in a more recent update that took me from 80 health to almost 400. What you wear is a matter of life and death, not a fashion show. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Gaffer Choo has a quest each for the mushroom and slime enemies. Both are repeatable... In fact, many of Choo's quests can be repeated. Those are a great source of cash and those little star/gear shaped icons too. You can see the quest reward by clicking on it in his list before accepting or rejecting it. Some are pretty easy, others are laborious but there are quite a few good ones in his lists. Make sure to check all of Choo's quest tabs. Some sections of the game have multiple quest pages to view.

One hint for the mushroom chicks... don't use defensive cards on them. They will turn those against you. Use all of your best available damage cards only.

One other general combat tip... unless you are actively attempting to capture a particular enemy, deactivate all of your Seine (capture) cards in your room through the top left icon that looks like a shield. Click there and you can upgrade your cards as well as set them to active or inactive.

One last tip... The Patreon code to unlock all the bonus content is listed in the OP under the Dev Notes...

• Patrons Church code: 778899
Enter that at the church and cash in on the free outfits. I mix and match for best stats. What will be best for you depends on what type of character you made. Mine is real futa and has all futa outfits. Pay attention to the benefits of each piece. Sets will automatically work together but may not provide the best stats for your character. You may find a piece you like that removes another, forcing you to choose. Some pieces take multiple body slots, other are single slot items. So, play with what is available to your character and find what works best for you.(y)

Hope this helps you. Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I know I have gone through the fights before. So, I won't repeat that. With most fights, I have not seen any variation in the same creature, no matter level. Cards, though, when you buy them, do go up in level, stamina cost, etc. Some cards, when you upgrade them, do drop in stamina use. You want to upgrade your cards, buy new ones, etc. Practice, also, with those cards. And upgrade them.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Maybe I didn't explain defense that well? Here goes. For both player and monster, the defense lasts one round. Only one round. There is some clothing options that you can get additional defense at certain rounds. However, the defense is, really, for most fights, the first round, fourth or fifth round, and then 8 or 10 rounds in. But you should have beaten your opponent by then, though. Unless you are facing the orc with base cards and base armor. And most fights, with a couple exceptions, there is the first attack round, then two ability rounds, then a defense round, and finally another attack round. The only exception I know of to this is the nymph. The order of rounds, can either be truncated or changed depending on enemy.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maybe I didn't explain defense that well? Here goes. For both player and monster, the defense lasts one round. Only one round. There is some clothing options that you can get additional defense at certain rounds. However, the defense is, really, for most fights, the first round, fourth or fifth round, and then 8 or 10 rounds in. But you should have beaten your opponent by then, though. Unless you are facing the orc with base cards and base armor. And most fights, with a couple exceptions, there is the first attack round, then two ability rounds, then a defense round, and finally another attack round. The only exception I know of to this is the nymph. The order of rounds, can either be truncated or changed depending on enemy.
You are correct. The blocking defense only lasts one round. I do not know any way to extend that. However, it is separate from you armor rating and has no effect on your armor. So, armor up and play defensive block when available but you should include offensive damage attacks with your blocking cards as well.
Hope that helps you friend, Phat(y)

2.00 star(s) 54 Votes