Sep 16, 2022
You are correct. The blocking defense only lasts one round. I do not know any way to extend that. However, it is separate from you armor rating and has no effect on your armor. So, armor up and play defensive block when available but you should include offensive damage attacks with your blocking cards as well.
Hope that helps you friend, Phat(y)

Lust Hunter
Rich & Strong.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lust Hunter
Rich & Strong.
Gaffer Choo has much better quests for those star/gear payouts, some 50-100 per quest. I keep the vast majority of my cards and upgrade them. I have well over 100 cards in my deck, all upgraded and still have about 150 of the star/gear icons to spend on other upgrades. A card like those defensive cards are better upgraded to maximum for 15 star coin icon things. There are body slam defense cards that cost zero to play them and convert all of your current shield/block into damage. So, that makes those big block cards really worth keeping, at least for me.

Also, I don't sell catalysts. I turn them all into potions. When I get too many potions, then I sell some off. You play however you like. Just know there are more effective ways than what you show in that image.

Peace out, Phat;)(y)

Sep 16, 2022
Gaffer Choo has much better quests for those star/gear payouts, some 50-100 per quest. I keep the vast majority of my cards and upgrade them. I have well over 100 cards in my deck, all upgraded and still have about 150 of the star/gear icons to spend on other upgrades. A card like those defensive cards are better upgraded to maximum for 15 star coin icon things. There are body slam defense cards that cost zero to play them and convert all of your current shield/block into damage. So, that makes those big block cards really worth keeping, at least for me.

Also, I don't sell catalysts. I turn them all into potions. When I get too many potions, then I sell some off. You play however you like. Just know there are more effective ways than what you show in that image.

Peace out, Phat;)(y)
It's a Bug, you can sell same items endlessly.:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

kovaszos

Jun 3, 2020
I really like this game, but I got stuck in the Snow Forest and can't get any further. I got the from the frozen slime girl, I defrosted it, I entered the cave, and that's it. I cannot unlock any other passages, doors in here, everything is locked. I can't go to the Sheer Cliffs. What did I miss?

Sep 16, 2022
I really like this game, but I got stuck in the Snow Forest and can't get any further. I got the from the frozen slime girl, I defrosted it, I entered the cave, and that's it. I cannot unlock any other passages, doors in here, everything is locked. I can't go to the Sheer Cliffs. What did I miss?

1. Lumberjack's Requests
2. Slay The DOM WIDOW
1. Deliver Harpy's Egg
2. Return To Snow Forest's cave

kovaszos

Jun 3, 2020
1. Lumberjack's Requests
2. Slay The DOM WIDOW
1. Deliver Harpy's Egg
2. Return To Snow Forest's cave
I did the lumberjack quests and slayed the dom widow. Where can I find the Harpy's egg? I read here tha it's in Sheer Cliffs, andthat's exactly the place I can't get.

Update: Nevermind, I found the way. I must have been blind :). Thanks for help!

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I did the lumberjack quests and slayed the dom widow. Where can I find the Harpy's egg?
Go past dom widow's cabin to your right. Go through the gate. You may be able to avoid the dom widow in this area, you may not. But, once in that field area there's a rope to climb up the mountain. There are many harpys and other enemies up there. Loot everything. There are some good items up there. I cannot remember if harpys drop their eggs as a random item or not but once you make it to the very top and defeat all of the harpys on top of the mountain, there is an egg in the nest at the center of where all the harpys were circled. That egg only spawns once as far as I know and I do have a couple more in inventory at present so it is possible they drop them after a defeat as well. I can't rightly remember now. But, there is one in the harpy nest at the top of the mountain. It will spawn once you defeat all the harpys. Good Luck!
Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

Last edited:

kovaszos

Jun 3, 2020
Go past dom widow's cabin to your right. Go through the gate. You may be able to avoid the dom widow in this area, you may not. But, once in that field area there's a rope to climb up the mountain. There are many harpys and other enemies up there. Loot everything. There are some good items up there. I cannot remember if harpys drop their eggs as a random item or not but once you make it to the very top and defeat all of the harpys on top of the mountain, there is an egg in the next at the center of where all the harpys were circled. That egg only spawns once as far as I know and I do have a couple more in inventory at present so it is possible they drop them after a defeat as well. I can't rightly remember now. But, there is one in the harpy nest at the top of the mountain. It will spawn once you defeat all the harpys. Good Luck!
Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat(y)
Thanks, I am on the right path again!

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lust Madness Any futa on male in the game?
I cannot confirm it as I am not playing this option however if you play a male character and opt to have futa adversaries enabled, there should be futa on male options under the sub section in the bottom half of the sex choice screen when encountering enemies. I am playing a fully dom real futa character and have futa options to let them have my ass but that is NOT my thing. That is one cool thing about this game, it offers options for everyone.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is everything still behind a paywall?
The patreon code for the church is on the OP under dev notes. There is a patreon unlock mod, also on the OP. It is supposed to work for all versions. I went to check in on the mod and found another user that had the same issue that I did where some of the new content was blocked, the farm... However, that person figured out what they had done wrong and didn't post what the issue actually was. So, I will be back in there tomorrow to see if I can figure it out. Meanwhile I asked for an assist in the mod's forum. Will hit you back just as soon as I figure it out. Meanwhile, see the OP for the church code to gain the outfits and the patreon unlocker mod.(y)

Hope this helps you friend, Phat(y)

Reactions: VikingCock

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is everything still behind a paywall?
looks like the patreon code isnt working
Okay... good news, my friends!:devilish:

I recreated patreon.unlock.rpy from the webpage form (link from OP) and reinstalled it. Unlock works again now! Huzzah! I just tested it to unlock the new farm location and it worked perfectly! :)

So, for those of you who may have trouble getting the webpage format converted to .rpy format... here's the file zipped for travel. Unzip the file to reveal patreon.unlock.rpy and drop it into your game folder. Then play as usual. If asked to overwrite, allow it. It's the same file as the OP version. I just saved you the step of having to format it into .rpy.

Hope this helps you friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: The patreon code at the church (for outfits) is still the same listed in dev notes on the OP as well. I didn't need to re-enter that code. But, the outfit selection was far better last update, IMHO... Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
so, looking at reviews this is a pretty bad game with a paywall, though looking out how the patron has 6000$/mo that seems to be not everyone's opinion. so, penny for your thoughts?

also if there is a patch why are all the reveiws complaining about it? could it just be that they don't look here at all?

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes