rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
where (how) can I get the full mantis armour?
You cant change the order you draw the cards as its random , but if you have the right deck you will always draw the cards you want: EG: kiss on the cheeks lets you draw one card most mantis cards do let you draw cards also like look at me go. The deck below is a good deck:

5 king attack (not kings strike)
4 peck on the checks (draws 1 card)
3 sex stud (free stamina to cast more cards)
3 look at me go (draw 3 cards)

Now the chance of you getting the card you want are very vary high.

As for the mantis armor once the queen shows up there is a disgrace mantis in the brothel he will sell you both the cards and the armor. It cost a lot, but very WELL worth it and if you pick the right ones first it gets easier to get hold of. ( EG: look for traits like gathering which will help you do collecting missions etc).

playing: peck on the checks should keep you safe form 1 mantis attack (with hope!). it gives you so much block does around 300 damage and draw a card to replace it. but what you really want is the kings attack. (900+ damage) and cheap to cast. with 5 of them in your deck its a 1 in 3 chance to draw one and with all the other draw cards in the deck you will start to see how you can win. (don't forget the mantis armor will give you block and health back each time you play a card (like 16 health for kiss on the checks.) it all works together.

This up date will also have a mantis weapon which will give you stamina even in a mantis fight which should make it easier to win. (they are still hard) Remember these are soldiers and trained so meant to be hard. As the mantis story carries on there will be harder NPC's too even boss that lead the army. So expect it to get harder. Those that dont want it to get harder they can avoid the story but the rewards will be good too.

In later mantis armor up-dates it will let you draw 2 extra cards each tun. Gets you a lot of gold every battle and more stamina. Also more mantis battle cards and human revenge cards too for that human inside you lol (also if you do the right things enemy cards too)

If you need anything else else please ask, happy to help

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
Quest 10. I followed the footsteps found the orc, got it down to about 50% HP, then it ran away. Now I need to find it and kill it to get my HR level up. I enter the Cave Maze from the map, go down and there is a gold chest but the way to the Orc is blocked. Is there another entrance? how do I find it?

rockfrog

Apr 22, 2021
the orc you are meant to kill is in that cave go back to village and go back there again the orc will of changed places again keep doing it until its in a place you can kill it.

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
It never spawns where I can kill it, and I can't move past the chest. I think there is another entrance to the cave somewhere, but dk where to find it. 1718181440916.png

paddymac

Feb 11, 2020
How do I make they key for the Mysterious Cave. I saw the merchants and got the pieces. But there seems to be some kind of bug. I clecked on the key to make the recipe, but can't find the key in my inventory. Also, it says I still have 1 piece of each key, but now when I try to combine them, it says I can't. I can't enter the cave either.

1718267847133.png
1718267951497.png

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 53 Votes