Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Alright, I'll bite the bullet and ask even if I look dumb.
I can't figure out how the mods work.
I followed the logical instructions, yet neither work.

The Unlock mod doesn't unlock anything, unless I missed something.
And the Save mod just causes an error : just after choosing a name, maybe a few sentences after that, I get a black screen simply saying, in the corner, that there's an error related to one of the mod's files.

I'm at a loss. This is the first time I've had mods bug out on me, or not work at all...

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Save mod - unlock mod
That save mod link should be removed from the OP as it was just a mod that allowed you to save everywhere even if you were not a patreon but for a few updates now the game now has a save everywhere for everyone.

The unlock mod is also outdated as it's for v0.4.4 and not v0.5.1 and a lot of things have changed since the last time the unlock mod was updated.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
That save mod link should be removed from the OP as it was just a mod that allowed you to save everywhere even if you were not a patreon but for a few updates now the game now has a save everywhere for everyone.

The unlock mod is also outdated as it's for v0.4.4 and not v0.5.1 and a lot of things have changed since the last time the unlock mod was updated.
I see... So one is now useless, and the other I'll have to wait and see if it's ever updated. Thanks for the answer.
I've never had a major issue with outdated mods (only happened once in like... a dozen games) so I thought it might have been something else, but no...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I would be interested to know if the sex scenes with futa characters can be avoided. As well as gay scenes.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I would be interested to know if the sex scenes with futa characters can be avoided. As well as gay scenes.
Right now you can select only some options, but when you start up, the game does ask you what type of enemies you want. As far as I can tell, there's pretty much all the combinaisons (all, only one, or only two). I can't say about characters though, but for enemies, it exists. Just not all options are in yet.

Reactions: BlasKyau

mefootfetish

Aug 21, 2018
I went to the Sheer cliffs ... the top-right zone where there are 9 harpys ... I defeated them all but there is no egg ... any clues?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Right now you can select only some options, but when you start up, the game does ask you what type of enemies you want. As far as I can tell, there's pretty much all the combinaisons (all, only one, or only two). I can't say about characters though, but for enemies, it exists. Just not all options are in yet.
Is it mandatory to have sex scenes with enemies? If not, then I don't really care too much if they're male, female, or futa.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Is it mandatory to have sex scenes with enemies? If not, then I don't really care too much if they're male, female, or futa.
So. I fired up the game to check.

Right now, options are :
- All (Male, female, futa)
- Female and futa
- Male and female
- Female only

The others (male only, male and futa, futa only) aren't in yet.

As for the sex scenes, when you start a fight, you choose which "act" you'll end up with (it's like a progression tree, you need to do some stuff a few times before unlocking the next ones), but you can also choose "without sex".

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So. I fired up the game to check.

Right now, options are :
- All (Male, female, futa)
- Female and futa
- Male and female
- Female only

The others (male only, male and futa, futa only) aren't in yet.

As for the sex scenes, when you start a fight, you choose which "act" you'll end up with (it's like a progression tree, you need to do some stuff a few times before unlocking the next ones), but you can also choose "without sex".
I guess then I'll try to see how it is.

Reactions: Rutonat

mefootfetish

Aug 21, 2018
I went to the Sheer cliffs ... the top-right zone where there are 9 harpys ... I defeated them all but there is no egg ... any clues?
Can anyone share a saved file where the Harpy egg is available to collect? Mine seems to be bugged and it is hard to play from the beginning ...

orensan

May 29, 2017
Having played the game a bit, i will say it has potential but it also has plenty of downfalls, such as 1 on 1 combat having to target the single enemy with a card, like why?

another issue is that using/checking items feels very clunky.

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes