GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
Talk with Frozen slime before entering the cave
Okay, I have a problem. Problem is definately stupid, but it is. So, quest "Trouble in the forest" -> "Slaying 1 Muscular Female". But I choose all genders of enemies and when I come to the end of first map, there is only "Muscle Futa". I tried reruning it a few times, but it is not random. I can't complete this quest and can not pass that rock that requires slaying Muscular FEMALE as well. So Ork quest is incomplitable as well. Can I find muscular female somewhere in another place or is this just unavoidable softlock when you select all genders of enemies?

P.S. v0.5.1 has no such problem

Last edited:

Lust Madness

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2020
Okay, I have a problem. Problem is definately stupid, but it is. So, quest "Trouble in the forest" -> "Slaying 1 Muscular Female". But I choose all genders of enemies and when I come to the end of first map, there is only "Muscle Futa". I tried reruning it a few times, but it is not random. I can't complete this quest and can not pass that rock that requires slaying Muscular FEMALE as well. So Ork quest is incomplitable as well. Can I find muscular female somewhere in another place or is this just unavoidable softlock when you select all genders of enemies?

P.S. v0.5.1 has no such problem
Gender enemies are determined randomly every time you re-enter a location.
But this is really a bug, I'll fix it in next version (0.5.4)

GeminiCross

Mar 5, 2019
Gender enemies are determined randomly every time you re-enter a location.
But this is really a bug, I'll fix it in next version (0.5.4)
Yeah, I just understood it as well. Played on 0.5.1 and got futa again after female. I got confused first because I have been getting futa back to back to back to back

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
this game is really great to bad so much of it is behide pay wall like come on why put some stuff behide a pay wall like you kinda have to pick if you want to make money of it or be free

• Angry
Reactions: laugh

simog17

Oct 15, 2020
This game is great, one of my favourite, can't wait to see the gay content devoloped. Keep up the great work :)

2.00 star(s) 53 Votes