Unity - Completed - Lust Is Stranger [v1.0] [The Architect]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Anonchito

One of the best games in this place! Its obvious that was made with a lot of dedication, the animations are awesome and I'm sure that the final version its going to be perfect. Strongly recommended for everyone
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gari Fuze

This game is excellent, especailly Janitor guy cleaning toilets, pure gold.
    It has good writing, good story, good gameplay.

I am not the biggest fan of this kind of artstyle though, looks quite a bit washed out. Each girls look like she has a square face and several rounds of of toilet paper on it.

Hopefully for next game author finds different artstyle/models.

All games from this author are good to play.
    As of 0.23 the game is almost complete, with few endings missing, 0.24 or 0.25 will be final version it seems.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TheLastOne101

It would be nice to rate the game higher, but just like goon it's clunky, and consistently clunky, even in the H scenes which makes it a hassle, like imagine fucking your girlfriend and slowing down to push a button in mid air to continue. Scenes are hot i guess, but it's just again, a little too low poly for me and stiff. Even moving around is a little to slow. Can't really enjoy it, like dating a hot chick who chews with her mouth open.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dogorti

Really good parody of lis, and one of the best corruption games on the site (the architect is really good at making games of this kind) it's really fun to see the lis characters being corrupted and acting depraved. But there's not much more to say, the gameplay follows the same path that Goons Raid Her left with a few changes, but it's still entertaining, the writing is still very good, maybe the only thing you can't like is that the architect always does the same type of mc but to be honest that kind of mc (smug and perverted) is very good for this type of games. and that would be all, it is a really entertaining game regardless of whether you are a lis fan or not. A must play.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LukeSR

One of the best games I played so far, I played straight through the game (10h). You have a bunch of quests for every day and develop the story of each character, depending on your choices. Sometimes you have to just help someone or side with a character against an other character, the game gives you the choice which side you take. I likes the fact that the choices weren't too significant (not in negative way ->), but I didn't had a feeling that I could ruin my game with my preferred choices, what you take is what you get, without unpredictable surprises, just use your logic and you will know possible outcomes. But still you may save the game before talking to someone, maybe want to choose other options afterwards. And it's unsure what effect your choices may have on future updates.

I also liked the dialogues and the fact that the game don't try to tease you till update 2077, you'll get the nice scenes in a proper speed when progressing the game. I mostly tried to play the "evil" way and loved the way the MC manipulatively intimate the girls. No blackmail (At least I can't remember, tag is there) or force, but rather manipulating, playing and corrupting them in a certain kind of way.

I'm broke moneywise at the moment, but I will definitely consider supporting the dev in the future.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Horker14

Well, color me impressed. I never liked Life is Cringe, i think i finished 1 episode before uninstalling it years ago. But this game is really fun and messing with the characters is hilarious. It's not a low effort cartoonish parody, but a decent game with nice writing and smut and some simple but solid game mechanics.

Yet another great random find on F95.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

DutchOven

I don't really like it. Mind boggling design choices like the persistently shaking camera, anti-fun mini-games, and not quite good English writing.

That being said, a lot of that is personal preference and this game, despite its flaws, has a lot of polish and hard work behind it.

I want to like The Architect because they always play into my tags with every game. I just really hate how they write their MC's. It's the same "nerdy but chad" smug dude every games. Sometimes the writing hits, and other times...you just feel like a weirdo incel.

4/5. Too well made of a game to rate any lower, just not for me.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Sinaxxr

I was surprised by how much I enjoy this game. The creator obviously understands the game it's based on and plays into that parody beautifully.

The characters are very good reproductions and it's very invigorating seeing these people you are familiar with in these odd, and often humorous, situations. Many chuckles have been had playing through this.

I'm left wanting more, and that's a great thing. I wish this developer well and hope they keep delivering the good stuff.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

frankwesker

Simply the best game in this genre involving LiS characters. The developer tries to make the game consistent with the story from the original game and it's super immersive.
    Each character has their own personality, very faithful to their personalities in the original game too, which is not so easy to do!
    The animations are pretty well made along with fun mechanics that makes the game different from the others.

Highly recommended!
    Keep up the good work!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Consent is Important IRL

I don't think I've seen a better H Game than this one.
    I don't know what else to say so I'll just add: Consent is very important in real life, enjoy your dom fantasies as much as you want in your fiction, but please remember never to harm anyone IRL or do anything that is against their will.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Well it does justice to the original game, you can easily recognize the characters, they dont look quite as good as the real game, some are better then others, but it still works.

Cant help but compare it to the original just as a AVN instend ofc, and by original i mean Life is strange just in case people dont know that one.

Story is decent but got to say i am mostly playing it since i played original game, and i can see alot of that in this one.
    As for the sandbox part its very much like the original game but i dare to say its better since you dont have a shit ton of things to click or take photos off which is very nice, so it wont waste alot of time with that.

I like how the first name in generator is set to the name of the character in the original game.

Love that they do have atleast one virgin and the scene is done right, even shows a little blood to make it a bit more believable, gained some points in my book for that alone.
    Was a bit supprise Jennifer wasent one as well being the very shy nerd but cant get it all.

Animations are about average i would say, you can enjoy em but also ive seen alot better, but i did like it since it has what the original dident...sex scenes with Chloe and Max and so on.

Music is about average as well and not really true to the original game which set a better mood for scenes but it does kinda sound somewhat like the type of music as the original, it could have been a little bit better, but its still way better then a silent game, and the small moans are pretty nice.

The only real issue is that the game is pretty much 3 years old now and not a hole lot of content, so could take alot of years still to ever get finished, just hope it will be since its a decent game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

yoonbalol

I'm convinced this is the sexiest game ever created. I don't think any game has so thoroughly captured the awkward-sexy perfection of young women and their subtle movements and mannerisms to this extent. The animations are so perfectly awkward that it makes it seem even more real, it just kinda removes that element of uncanny valley. Every girl is the perfect amount of autistic. Even a simple and vanilla behind view of a slightly swaying girl with short shorts and long, thin legs makes my dick scream for mercy.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It is a pretty decent parodie game of life is strange.

The characters look good and very faithfull to the original, the music is okay, animations are good I like these kinda woobly style (don´t know how to describe it).

The gameplay is okay sometimes clicking on things is too precise the areas should be made a little bit bigger.

The sex scenes feel nice but aren´t special.

The story works well enough and is mostly fitting for the characters.

The game can be pretty good when it is fully completed.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

"Download"

Saying shortly, game is totally great! Perfectly executed Life is strange universe with adult stuff. Sex scenes hot as fuck. Charachters written very close to their original prototypes.

Gameplay and choises very good balanced. Game have good-bad guy moral based system, but game dont force you to chose only one personality route, player can variate his decisions based on his attitude towards charachters. If you like charachter you can be nice to her and otherwise and game will not penalise your choices if you sometime play as bad guy. Overral enjoyed game pretty much.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Schattenlust

Honestly, the story in this Adult Visual Novel is top-notch, and the parody game is strong. But, the art style didn't vibe with me, and the lewd scenes? Major letdown. If you're into the story and humor, it's a win; otherwise, the visuals might leave you wanting
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

This one can be a recommended game, I have been following it for a while but I understand that with these type of games, so heavy on gameplay, a lot of time is required to fill them with actual content. I tried it and I was surprised with the close to Triple A experience, and also surprised with the overall visual aspect, even if its not groundbreaking, but for me the measure of a decent visual experience is as simple as "where are the vaginas placed" which is kind of a great wall apparently in 3D because of how animation works.
    In that aspect if I were to give it a specific rating, only because of that I would give it max rating to the visuals. It is not the most spectacular but in the end, those little things make it 100 times better.

The scenes, some of them were interesting, overall they definetly have more work that the average, in this department the 3D artist abilities elevate the scenes, visually. But some other scenes, even with hat skill maybe because of design decision or whatever fall a little flat for me. For me is the case with many of those static scenes where the character is just moving in a loop where the effect kind of gives life to the scene but also limits what is going on and makes it a little predictable.
    Cause in a loop you try to keep the action around specific areas, which is safer a cheaper to do. The result is underwhelming in these cases.

And as I initially thought the game has like 9 hours of game, and after more than 2 years, even if plotwise some arcs came to some sort of conclusion, relationships, for the most part are starting to bloom. The side-ish characters as usual get the most amount of "content/screentime", and the main characters so far are quite protected from developing much. So, it kind of feels like insufficient reward for the time invested.

TLDR
    My conclusion is that it is a recommended game/novel with things you dont usually see in 3D games, it definitely feels more alive than the average DAZ games, a lot of atention in storytelling also in camera work, a very entertaining gameplay experience, but since some scenes feel a little flat, and there are not many meaningful scenes with main characters, it feels insufficient for the time to need to invest in it.
    Play it if you dont mind waiting for updates for 3 years, if what it has is enough for you, the game is more than good.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

whotheff

Nice visuals, very good characters, , standard idea, good dialogues, clunky UI and an EVERMOVING< DISTRACTING, SHAKING camera. Making a 2D game with a 3D look and constant movement of the camera is a waste of time and effort. If that ever gets fixed (or atleast an option to disable it) I will try to finish this game.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

rlawlet5

A very enjoyable parody, the romance is actually pretty cute too and I'm looking forward to play the full game.
    Also, pretty surprised because my old laptop that I'm using can play this game with almost no fps drop, totally an enjoyable experience.
    The only bad thing I have to say is that I have to wait for updates, which isn't really a bad thing and I am just an impatient person.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

MorbidViews21

Masterpiece. Captures the vibe and tone of Life is Strange perfectly. A lot of different outcomes and choices, great replay factor. The sex scenes are great. The game doesn't fill like a chore to play. Its actually fun and engaging which is not the story for most of these games on this website. Great game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Lebeaubrun

I recommand this game to any Life is Strange fans.

Amazing game if you dont mind some point and click shenanigans, the quests manage to not be long enough to be bothersome and overall helps the pacing. The writing is fun and manage to feel close to what this game parodies. The renders uses 2d sprites with live 2d effects and every elements has some degree of animation. The dev does a good job with this process and it suits the painterly style of the character. The physics of the animations are in real time so there is some funky stuff that can happen like boobs clipping or looking too sharp.