frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
I have a question or two related to this, does that mean the entire game will only be a week long in game, or that's just the planned content for now and then it'll be expanded on that?
If you or anyone else could find that out, it'd be appreciated
Thanks for posting the update here
no clue will have to wait for it to be explained

Jun 29, 2017
I have a question or two related to this, does that mean the entire game will only be a week long in game, or that's just the planned content for now and then it'll be expanded on that?
If you or anyone else could find that out, it'd be appreciated
Thanks for posting the update here
fyi, doing games on unity is like coding on them so, is not fun (and takes time)

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
I really wish the game won't be just a week long or some time limited fashion. It would be great if it's just a chill free roam game where you can repeat the scenes with girls that you have unlocked it with. That would be the dream :)
it will prob be similar to hack in stalk 3

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
just posted on patreon

Hi again, folks...
I'll try to make this quick...
I'm going through some shit in my life right now. It's requiring my full time attention and draining all the focus I could have to work on any creative side-endeavor.
That's the reason I'm going to do something I never did during the 4 years I've been keeping this campaign page: I'm putting the current project on hold and taking an official break.
I sincerely apologize to those excited with the new game. I think this is more honest than trying to slowly produce uninspired updates after 2-3 months, so you can support other active creators while I'm out.
I don't exactly know how much time I need, but it's not forever. Keep following the page and I'll post other news when there's something relevant to say.
Shit...

JimAnthony

Apr 28, 2019
Architect is a great guy and an excellent game dev. He puts so much work into these, gets deadlines done and actually finishes his games. Only one I've ever found disappointing was Hack'n Stalk 3.0.
This project has been going ahead way faster than you would expect for a one man job. It's astounding with the scope of it already. This is the first time ever he's put a project on hold or hiatus.

I really hope he's okay and will be fine. Architect if you're reading this I hope it gets sorted soon for your sake. Take care of yourself and have as much time as you need.

arteau

Jun 20, 2017
Hi folks!

This build is a "partial" release of the pack I originally planned for a v0.3.3, with a new quest, some new scenery, and part of a new hot scene (more details about why it's not complete on the next post).

Here are the details:

[WHAT'S NEW]
- Added experimental 'Fast Forward' cutscene feature (hold 'Ctrl' during a scene)
- Added Player room environment and progression to Chloe quest
- Added Nathan room environment
- Added basic day progression
- Added a new quest (final scene still incomplete)
[DOWNLOAD]

Oct 31, 2017
Hey guys, having an issue in the scene where you meet Max, both karma options seem to increase my karma, that is, I have evil karma 1 going into the scene, choose the evil option, and come out with karma 00.

Edit: Ok, I really like the game, but in addition to the thing mentioned above, I had a lot of issues with the camera when engaging in conversations or events. Talking to Kate in the courtyard is the first time I noticed this, as sometimes it would focus on her properly, sometimes it would have me looking up into the sky. It also happened during the diner scene with Kate when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the camera was upside-down, and when talking to Samuel after completeing the clean-up of the girl's bathroom, the camera would spin around as though it was having a siezure. Lastly, when Max
the camera was again upside-down for me.

There is also a noticeable seam in the courtyard lawn, near the dormitory gate, that allows you to see beneath the map.

I'd also like to submit a note on a couple recommendations/requests/things I noticed that were odd:

- When returning to Jefferson after completing the
you can either withhold the video from him/respect
privacy (good karma), or give him a copy of the video (bad karma). This doesn't quite seem like a karma-driven choice to me, as my own primary motivation for not giving him the video would be
which is probably more on the negative alignment side of things.

- Some kind of character customization on the protagonist, however limited, would be nice, because I get serious Alvin and the Chipmunk/Recess (the cartoon) vibes from him and it would be so difficult to find a greater turnoff.

Last edited:
Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

args48

Jun 12, 2020
High hopes for this game but when characters are nude.. it doesn't follow your body preset. If you have original selected max's boobs are waaaay too big in her corruption scene. Might be cause it's a WIP scene.

derive

May 2, 2018
Where can I find firecrackers? WT says on a bench outside, but I can't find them.

edit: found them, apparently its randomized and you need a treasure detector.

Last edited:

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Where can I find firecrackers? WT says on a bench outside, but I can't find them.

edit: found them, apparently its ranomized and you need a treasure detector.
you don't need it, i didn't buy it and found them....but i'm sure it helps because they were a bit of a pain to spot.

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes