Unity Abandoned Lust Island [v0.2] [Etrios Team]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
LI_Ban.png
Overview:
The main character, Alice, is the lowest succubus, who, thanks to her friend, the highest succubus Astarte, received the Amulet of her deceased mother. A little later, Astarta was killed and Alice was forced to flee, as she was being hunted.
With the help of old acquaintances, Alicia enters the world of people, namely, on the island ruled by Lord Vanetumar. Now she needs to find a way to charge the amulet and understand why the servant of the demons, who does not have magic, is after her — chasing Hell.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2019-05-26
Developer: Etrios Team - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English - Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (64): - -

LI_1.jpg LI_2.JPG LI_3.JPG LI_4.jpg LI_5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
ummm I'm all for Succubus, but why do the names keep changing even in the description ? Astarte became Astarta, and Alice becomes Alicia and back to Alice...

Reactions: yoyomistro

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Looks really good, but it also looks like another one of these patreon wish games.
In other words, this game will be guaranteed dead if the developers don't gain any support.
I'm all about 3D games, but there is definitely a drawback for v0.0.1 releases.

sexgame123

Nov 4, 2017
animation look good, but you need fix more position,animation and Graphics i like skin,model and your world !

May 30, 2017
Looks really good, but it also looks like another one of these patreon wish games.
In other words, this game will be guaranteed dead if the developers don't gain any support.
I'm all about 3D games, but there is definitely a drawback for v0.0.1 releases.
Update speed depends on your support but anyway we try to make updates every one and a half month without delay
Translation: Give us money, we PrOmIsE we won't run off with it if we dont get the amount we're looking for!

ummm I'm all for Succubus, but why do the names keep changing even in the description ? Astarte became Astarta, and Alice becomes Alicia and back to Alice...
Yeah and it isnt just the name changing. Why is Amulet capitalized? Why did she need someone's help to get her own mother's amulet? Why is it so important that the servant of the demons doesnt have magic? What does the "-chasing Hell" bit mean, it seems to have nothing to do with the rest of the description? Hell is capitalized, is it a persons name, or a city?

And lastly I'm offended by this game because my pet alligator died of a vanetumar.

May 30, 2017
Also gotta love the rough limit of 30 pixels per character, and that in the third of the five promo shots a fire, which is seemingly 2-3 metres behind a character, phases through the characters face in the forground. This DEFINITELY isnt an asset flip guys and gals, the devs are PROFESSIONALS!

Jul 8, 2018
These game is poorly made, no offense :Dmy tips are:

~Fix the camera of how I see my character and try to set the camera on the character and to ignore the ground.
~Make distance view option, when I look at one of the sides, my pc will blow the shit out :D (low budget pc).
~Make second darker button, when people are pressing them, to identify that they clicked on it, so they should do like me, pressing the button 2 to 5 times :D.
~3D Models should have more details like detailed skin texture.
~Make the Character to fully ignore the light, because the look is terrifying.
~Make a Jump button
~Fix stairs, I am glitching in them
I saw better demos ;) This game looks like someone is learning on it Unity

asgftaf

Jun 2, 2017
~Make a Jump button
Done
~Fix the camera of how I see my character and try to set the camera on the character and to ignore the ground.
Done
~3D Models should have more details like detailed skin texture.
Done. New Alicia comming in v0.1-v0.2
~Fix stairs, I am glitching in them
Done. Fix some colliders (doors, floors, walls) and we "on" unstuck button.

We have good progress and following our roadmap, we will probably release version v0.2 right away (not exactly yet).

Reactions: Cirro84

Avalok

Oct 21, 2018
man, don't listen to people that complain on the first release, what ever they see , you should update and fix , like ur doing right now, im sure that the game will eventually become better in time

asgftaf

Jun 2, 2017
man, don't listen to people that complain on the first release, what ever they see , you should update and fix , like ur doing right now, im sure that the game will eventually become better in time
Thanks, v0.1 [2] changelog comming at end of february. We reworked main character, make new h scene, trade system, quest system, rework old h scenes, rework camera and etc.