Unity Abandoned Lust Island [v0.2] [Etrios Team]

Avalok

Oct 21, 2018
thats the new looks on the char, damn bro, its good, keep working on bro, don't give up, do your best, and continue to improve

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Models look nice, but maybe don't spam discord servers with advertisements?

Not the best method to get eyes on your game...

Remember, we're a community here.

Reactions: Ji-yeon

Ji-yeon

Dec 30, 2018
Models look nice, but maybe don't spam discord servers with advertisements?

Not the best method to get eyes on your game...

Remember, we're a community here.
Don't go advertising on another game's Discord server without permission

Reactions: Cirro84

asgftaf

Jun 2, 2017
Alicia 1.png

We want to make new character from other game. I make poll at our patreon. Check it if u want see something from .

Jul 8, 2018
yo yo make some tone of skin, it is like I am watching minecraft skin :D make it more realistic, like adding HD skin ;))) :/ and remember make the vision not so far pls, mah pc will blow my house :D

asgftaf

Jun 2, 2017
yo yo make some tone of skin, it is like I am watching minecraft skin :D make it more realistic, like adding HD skin ;))) :/ and remember make the vision not so far pls, mah pc will blow my house :D
We use occlusion culling. When you don't look at the object it doesn't exist

Avalok

Oct 21, 2018
looks good man, alot of improvement, add more jiggle to the game and make her a little thicker, if its possible of course, her legs look like 2 sticks, but still great improvement bro

asgftaf

Jun 2, 2017
looks good man, alot of improvement, add more jiggle to the game and make her a little thicker, if its possible of course, her legs look like 2 sticks, but still great improvement bro
at evening we try make better.
Few days before release v0.2

D

Deleted member 512926

Am i the only one who is having an error where it says i need the "Lust Island v0.2_Data" Folder next to the exe even though it's there?

Reactions: Prawnboy99

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Some people on here seem to like the new version of the character, and though I like that the graphics quality of her model is better. Is it weird for me to say I don't like her rework? To me the first version of her was better even though the graphics quality was worst. This new model to me just looks too......Loli-ish? Needless to say I hope this game does well as it's an interesting concept, and I understand her look could change or be improved in the future, but this current model i'm seeing has turned me off of it unfortunately. :confused:

EDIT: I'm an idiot and just realized the pictures of her are from February/March. Meaning that she could be changed/improved by now. But the download is broken and saying that I need "Lust Island v0.2_Data" Folder next to the exe. Just like the guy above my post. :whistle:

Last edited:

asgftaf

Jun 2, 2017
3 months have passed. Without any support, we finish the project. Therefore, our patreon stopped, I saw no reason to restart the patreon page and continue supporting the game. If u want, i have all data and project on my PC and can build game again for x64 system and reupload.

Reactions: sniff3005