Unity Abandoned Lust Island [v0.2] [Etrios Team]

D

Deleted member 512926

3 months have passed. Without any support, we finish the project. Therefore, our patreon stopped, I saw no reason to restart the patreon page and continue supporting the game. If u want, i have all data and project on my PC and can build game again for x64 system and reupload.
Never had a chance to play the game, so wouldn't be able to speak from a point of view of someone who has played it. But i'd love to try it out, sad to hear you didn't get much to any support though, as from the pictures it looks quite decent.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Too much running back and forth for any sexual content. I won't bother.

PS: Someone REALLY needs to get a proof reader for their projects. It is too common in here that the English is so garbled that it's practically impossible to understand.
For me it seems like laziness.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
3 months have passed. Without any support, we finish the project. Therefore, our patreon stopped, I saw no reason to restart the patreon page and continue supporting the game. If u want, i have all data and project on my PC and can build game again for x64 system and reupload.
Well damn, That's sad. I didn't know that this was "canceled" in a way. I didn't personally like the main character model, but didn't mean I wanted the project to burn to the ground. Well, hopefully it can be brought back one day. :confused: