amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
I installed Android version 3 of this game, but when I enter the game, it is the same as version 2

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Lust Legacy 0.4 :
(79Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Lust Legacy 0.3 :
Mega (72Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Is this version 0.3? Why is v.0.2 written at the bottom of the game's start page???

MalcriadoSalvador

Jun 1, 2021
Does anyone know a way to bypass this without starting the game with the new content? It is not possible that with each update it is necessary to do this to continue playing.

Sem título.png

MalcriadoSalvador

Jun 1, 2021
what do you mean ? is not that what apper after finishing all ?
I finished all the necessary events of the first game update, however to play the new update it doesn't leave this screen unless I start a new game, playing only with content update (that is, the entire previous process is "practically lost"

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
I finished all the necessary events of the first game update, however to play the new update it doesn't leave this screen unless I start a new game, playing only with content update (that is, the entire previous process is "practically lost"
it normaly happen to new games or when its added a new system or change of the old system

bruce_99

May 6, 2020
I liked this game, more than SexNote!
I think Sexnote is still superior, but basically because it has more time, it's already in the final parts. LL is just starting, and it shows that it is a more modern game, since the drawing is much better done, the characters are very similar to their real life version. In Sexnote there are very well drawn characters, but there are others where there is a notorious worse quality in the drawing and there are even some characters that are drawn in a very cartoonish way, reminding me of the drawing of "Demon deals". LL has the potential to crush Sexnote, it already has the drawing and animations, which can be further improved. It would need a greater variety of girls, increase more plot in the story and increase a map or a greater number of places to move.

Reactions: Logan1377
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes