• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Just started this game and love it so far. The developer makes great models and I am really liking their story arcs as little as there is. The sister is adorable and I hope I dont let her get bitten!

Reactions: Namco15

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
have you talked with zara? there are few choices in the dialogue
and maybe you need the condom in your inventory

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
how can i find the medi for sarah in the hospital? there is only 1 door open and i cant find anything

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I got hard just by seeing the classic fallout green font and text. If it has random skill-based checks it might push me over the edge

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
how can i push with the 2 roommates for do more as kissing?
i only had 1 date and since them nothing more

Aug 3, 2017
how can i find the medi for sarah in the hospital? there is only 1 door open and i cant find anything
Nope. No medicine. You have to kill her before leaving that area or she will turn to a zombie and kill her friend. Then you would have to reload your save or... like me, restart the game.

how can i push with the 2 roommates for do more as kissing?
i only had 1 date and since them nothing more
You can't, not in this version. Hopefully there is more development with the roommates in the next update.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Sorry for this bug. This was fixed in the latest version on March 7. In the earlier version, there was a bug where you have to wait until after day 11 in order for Delilah to accept.
I thank you for the answer. I also want to let you know that I like the game a lot, both as a story, as a character and as a choice of locations; finally there isn't the same bathroom or the same living room or the same kitchen that are in 70% of the games I saw (or maybe the characters of the other games all live in the same building x'D).
But those poor zombie girls, the MC has to kill them??? Could not he treat them with some of his "love fluid", instead of using at night on his roommates :eek:penedeyewink:, as in the alternative ending of "I am legend"?

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
Could not he treat them with some of his "love fluid"
I had wondered about his taking advantage of Sarah's condition before killing/burying her only to discover it cures the affliction (similar to Van Helsing and the vamps on the TV show). The best case scenario:p would require periodic "injections" to keep the ladies infection free.

3.20 star(s) 55 Votes